Is it just me or is the official client fixed-resolutioned..

XIII

Okay here are some pics

1A.thumb.PNG.edab12ddbff5f8bda3cc2955804c9b99.PNG

ALSO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS, if you can see that is, IM BEGGING

Also whoever's done the work for this website, nice job, everything is glazed to smoothereens.

Okay: so: the above selected ISO is currently being downloaded, doesn't seem to have any problems,

other than I'm unsure of its version / details obviously chopped up [ㅠㅅㅠ]

so what is the deal with this particular Win 7? When the current "Official" win7 is unavailable?

@B.thumb.PNG.73d1abadfa934fa0e518bde1cd79f1b7.PNG

Thanks champs, just got here, great community.

Edited by NIM
Please refrain from posting images unrelated to the topic. Also, there is no need to use large font size in this forum.

On 8/6/2019 at 4:48 PM, SnowBall said:

As the name implies, updates. If you download those ISOs, you don't need to download and install all those updates before August 2018. Some people may dislike the Windows 7 telemetry updates integrated but you can always remove them.

Actually, dwiddling around the site I found the answer myself, so mleh. Double thanks to Snowballz

Which begs a new question, @SnowBall sir, 

between the Ultimate SP1 ver. that you'd mentioned, and this current Aug 2018 ver. on the Clients... which one should be the chosen one?

Which ever one you want! I suggest you use the original version (NOT Aug 2018) since it is the official one and it can be unlocked to become a multi-SKU disc image. The only downside is you have to install all updates after the installation.

Here is the Korean translation if you have trouble understanding English:

어느 쪽을 원하는지! 공식 버전이므로 원본 버전 (2018 년 8 월 11 일)을 사용하는 것이 좋습니다. 잠금을 해제하여 다중 SKU 디스크 이미지가 될 수 있습니다. 유일한 단점은 설치 후 모든 업데이트를 설치해야한다는 것입니다.