[Nuked]

wolfcall

if u read the comments on page 4 of your v1.7.7 addon u will see that I posted a fix, and said your inf would work with edits.

u r the one who said it broken and can't work, and not possible to hack uTorrent.exe cause it encrypted..... and u r the one who wouldnt update the addon, despite requests.

and don't ever try to talk to me like I am "stupid"

cry baby ;)

addon updated (added langauge pack and install to system default)

I'just uploaded with language pack a minute ago.....if u installed earlier file it didn't have language pack, and if u download and do manual install..... with languge pack u would need to open utorrent preferences and select language .... IP Filter is in svcpack folder.....if u didnt run that, then it wouldnt show.

u r the one who wouldnt update the addon, despite requests.

That does not give you the ****ing right to remove my name from my inf change a couple things and call it all yours

and don't ever try to talk to me like I am "stupid"

Dont mess with me, Ive just about had enough of your crap

Guest DennyMK

I would say: wolfcall is my teacher, my bro and idol and I can testify that he is honest man. So don't say he is a thief or dumb. He is the best of all addon makers. Kill me but I meant it

Edited by DennyMK

Guys, guys,

please don't behave like children. F..k this, fu.k that, fu.k you too, etc.

Can't you talk normally and not to insult or lame each other. WTF is happening here. WinCert.net was a peaceful place, but now it looks like a war zone.

DennyMK....

cheers buddy, but stand back, u like uploading your addons and I don't want to see u

penalized on my account.

ricktendo64....

Dont mess with me, Ive just about had enough of your crap

u r a sad pathetic excuse of a spamming, flaming, arrogant "moderator" ... that will never, ever intimidate, or treat me as second class, and get away with it......so, delete this addon, and call it yours .... no charge for the tutorial.

:)

Guest snakecracker
u r a sad pathetic excuse of a spamming, flaming, arrogant "moderator" ... that will never, ever intimidate, or treat me as second class, and get away with it......so, delete this addon, and call it yours .... no charge for the tutorial.

:)

dude! this is not cool! WTF is wrong with you guys!? you lot need your heads banged together! stop this or this is going to turn into WinCert.net Wars!! like N1K said its a nice and peaceful place not a place to tell each other to F off and stuff.

come on its a file made by rick... ok wolfcall you should of asked before you went and used it.... but you can't say that to each other just because of a file that is about 100KB filesize

its starting to get old now....

move on...