Problem Graphics card

zookey

Sorry zookey I haven't understood you properly.

If your fan is buzzing, you can check if there's some other cable touching the fan, or your fan might be bad.

You can also try to clean the fan and remove the dust from i for a start.

I would suggest taking the side panel off, turn the PC back on and when the noise starts, lightly push on the fan to see if the noise stops. You may have a loose part on your card and may need to find out what. You could also remove the card and place it back in to see if that helps. I have never came across this problem and it will be hard to figure out without actually seeing/hearing the issue.

Sorry zookey I haven't understood you properly.

If your fan is buzzing, you can check if there's some other cable touching the fan, or your fan might be bad.

You can also try to clean the fan and remove the dust from i for a start.

LOL. I didn't even think that it could be dirty. That could be a possibility.

well bad news, I removed the along with his entire graphic Blower, I managed to remove some noise but I could lean Up the fan shaft because this integrated whole, if you made maybe 3 in 1 oil harms the circuit that powers the fan as I clean it? can not be dismantled but there is some liquid or special cleaner that will not damage electronic circuits?

alone and could blow air and that is not enough, thank

• 2 months later...