Arrange Silent Install Order

pedilover

o.k. the browse button I hadn't seen yet.

But I mean the sequence of installstion with the SFX-Addons-Installation I want to preset and not like now in the abc-sequence.

Here in the german forum we have a tool named "Addonkopierer" which allows us to integrate the SFX-

Addons in a defined sequence, that during the installation of the SFX-Addons there will be no crashes.

This tool puts the addons in one separate folder : "Addons". If there comes a new version of one addon, I change only this addon and I must not do the whole procedure for a second time. It make a script-file in the "source, $OEM§, $$, Setup, Scripts"-File, whick I can modifie iwth "Notepad++".

The file of "Addonkopierer" is too big, so I can't send it here to you, but you can download it in the german forum:"http://www.win-lite.de/wbb/board195-windows-7/board196-win7-tools-zur-image-bearbeitung/3585-addonkopierer-v0-4-0-0-0-4-0-7-beta/"

I believe the the order of installation of addons during install is alphabetical. So you should be able to adjust the installation sequence through renaming by simply prefacing the name with either a number or letter or special character such as "_" or "!" to adjust the order to what you need. Since Windows 7 Toolkit would have to know all the intricate program interactions in order to do this for you automatically, I don't see how this step can be done in any way but by hand after experimentation to verify the necessary order for your particular situation.

Cheers and Regards