Sort buttons bar position

ianymaty

I think that the sort buttons bar position would be better on the right side instead of left.

Since some tabs have it and some not, switching between tabs it apear to move the tab buttons to the right making its room than when its not the tab buttons come back to original position.

If you move that bar on the right side there will be no such repositioning, making the tab buttons stay always on the same spot.

Also you can make the sort bar to fit its hight to the tab content hight not overlaping the title bar and tab buttons bar space.

I hope you understand what I talk about.

Which buttons are you on about, W7T has a lot of buttons :P

EDIT 1: Nevermind, i'm guessing you're on about AIO sidebar with up, down, delete, etc...

EDIT 2: Just done some testing with this, when it's on the right hand side it looks really strange, so i may keep it on the left :( However i will change some stuff to help fix what you mentioned.

EDIT 3: OK, i've made it still show the sort bar so nothing will be shifted (but its buttons will be disable) and i've also made it automatically centre them, so if you resize the form, they will always be in the middle height of the form rather than always staying at the top which i hope helps.

Edited by Legolash2o

I've made a few changes since my last post, all the buttons which are normally disable when not in use are not told to go invisible and only show the ones you can use. However, this would have resulted in just showing an empty side bar on some tab so i've added some handy buttons just for those tabs.

---Pics---

Normal: This is what you will see when you first load up AIO tool

Added: This is what you will see when you have added some files

Components: The top box checks all the items whilst the bottom one unticks all the items

Services: The top botton will restore all the services to their default setting, the lightning bolt button will set BlackVipers Tweaked Preset, the green shield will set set BlackVipers Safe preset and the bone button will set BlackVipers Bare Boned tweaks settings. I'm also going to add another button on this green to view more information about services.

Options: This will reset all options to default.

Edited by Legolash2o