stop 0x67 config_initialization_failed BSOD

EB1000

Etz, does it BSOD without the reg file? :)

EDIT: That reg file has 'CurrentControlSet' in it and would cause it to BSOD, but please if you can answer the question anyway :P

Youre absolutely correct, it BSOD`s because of 'CurrentControlSet' , before it didnt get applied at all...

Works fine without it (main reason including this tweak, is because I dont need 16GB default pagefile and I have limited space SSD)

Posted this file only "as a proof of concept" :P

EDIT: BTW I dont use addons, only silent installers, so I cannot confirm that part...

Edited by Etz

Holy Heaven of all tweakers, now THAT'S A REG FILE! :doh: CurrentControlSet appears only 12 times. :cold: You should call it smth like ''Tweakers from all over the globe, UNITE!''

Seriously, some of them tweaks inside that .reg file can't work since they aren't written corecly. Also check to see what they do first, before integrating. It's toooo much!

All your issues should be fixed in v97, also me and Rica have notice quite a big speed increase when adding updates to the update list and this should also affect the speed of which addons add to the list, integrate and a whole bunch of other files which had used 7zip previously.

I've also fixed quite a few other bugs too :)