Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

WinCert.net Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIM

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NIM

  1. Yup wherever he registers, his username has to be available.. :whistle:
  2. Welcome mate, glad to have you here beside other experts that have registered here. I'm off to create your WMI lair..
  3. Hey fellow lads! I would need someone for software or hardware reporting on the mainpage. Procedure is more that simple since you'll be using Joomla CMS.. If anyone's interested in becoming a reporter please send me a PM. Thx :hug:
  4. I've discover this skin today, although some of you may have seen it before.. I was pretty much impressed, never saw tabbed IPB skin before with nice animations and colors. I was thinking to buy this skin and set it here, 'cause I find this tabs quite useful. Link to the forum where you can see this skin Plus: Very nice graphical skin with tabbed browsing. Minus: Possibly slower performance. Time to get used to it. It costs 50$. What do you think?
  5. Now you're talkin.. Well, once before I played for Elite which is Croatian gaming clan..Then, me, and few buddies from Elite went to D2F (Desire 2 Fire) where we're currently playing.. Although we don't compete very much lately 'cause we more like to play for fun while communicating on TS.. I talked once with phrat but never found each other in the battle arena.. As for my favorite mod in UT2004, that would be Onlsaught, all the way.. :thumbsup:
  6. NIM replied to tain's topic in Introduction
    I added it few minutes after you said that I don't have it :beerchug:
  7. NIM posted a topic in Announcements
    Board Panel is installed and running I hope you guys like it and find it useful.
  8. Hey

    NIM replied to gamehead200's topic in Introduction
    One of the best IT related boards on the Internet. MSFN :throb:
  9. Cheerz Wolf, I'll try with it :glasses02:
  10. NIM replied to ricktendo's topic in Introduction
    Well, I'll check that later on, next mission is to put an member info tab like MSFN has :online2long:
  11. NIM replied to ricktendo's topic in Introduction
    Yup, I called all the good guys full of knowledge here...
  12. But this is a real nice move from Intel, AMD fans also should thank to Intel since AMD will have to cut prices of theirs processors.. :thumbsup:
  13. Hey

    NIM replied to gamehead200's topic in Introduction
    Welcome gamehead2000, I know that this forum isn't so active now in the beginning but I hope for the best.. I would be happy to have 20% visitors that MSFN currently have :lol:
  14. Yes, I'm trying to collect all IPB smilies which exist :snitch: I have a computer that has minimum requirements for UT2007, but have in plan to buy a new one base on the Intel Conroe Processor.. :wacko:
  15. Check this out, requirements for UT2007: - minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6 - for high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI - Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance. - 64 Bit version available with better textures - Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer. - HDR: yes - physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine. - Ageias PhysX Processor supported. Nice, eh?
  16. Yes, I'm using Live Messenger Plus, and I think that it's giving me problems not WLM.. :tired:
  17. NIM replied to tain's topic in Introduction
    Welcome Tain, glad to have you here... Who said that we don't have waving smiley :crying_anim02: :welcome:
  18. @cygnus I must admit that I like your laptop desktop a lot :thumbsup:
  19. Live messenger plug? What's that I'm afraid that I didn't understand you...
  20. I'm affraid they would put a blame on me 'cause Live Messenger doesn't have tabbed chats. This feature comes with Messenger Plus.
  21. Omg, have you guys seen the trailer for new Ali G's movie named "Borat"? Borat Trailer
  22. I have updated Windows Live Messenger yesterday and now have slight problems with it.. When using tabbed chats, after the contact changes status I loose it's name and instead of s name I see the number 1 on the tab. Yes, you guessed it, I'm using Messenger Plus add-on.. I tried to reinstall Messenger Plus after updating messenger, but still have the same problem. Has anyone else this problem or it's just me?
  23. Nice guys.. Check now mine desktop @ work.. I'm also using two monitors.. Clean Dirty
  24. Try to search something on that page, it has texts and links, just need to find 'em

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.