computer fell asleep

ccl0

edit:

i watched it carefully last night. i think my first description was not quite accurate. i can't say for certain, since it was a couple weeks ago,  but this time it fell asleep after it was finished.  so i've changed the wording in my topic.

Edited by ccl0

not sure why, but i left the computer and when i came back it was asleep or hybernating or something.

first thing i noticed was a lot of 'pending' files. my question is, will there be any harm in the integration process or if something gets integrated twice? i just clicked start and hoped for the best. not sure if it will pick up from where it left off or if it will start the whole process over from the beginning.

edit: ran it again and i still see a lot of intall pending. i don't use win toolkit often, so i guess the actual integration process comes later? http://i.imgur.com/ssQvX.jpg

Yes, this is correct behavior. The files are not actually integrated into the build image. It happens to the actual OS at install time.

Cheers and Regards

Actually there is setting to prevent sleep under options...

(requested some time ago, by me).

About that "globalization" themes still appearing, its a bug...

Using currently SetupComplete.cmd to clean those up.

Currently, it removes only wallpapers associated with those themes but theme files themselves are preserved and get installed...

About those 2 drivers appearing, this is normal, those get installed anyway, even after clean installation.

Those are pre-staged on a clean source already.

Edited by Etz

I found a useful little utility a couple of years back called Auto Clicker. My PC starts to shut down things after 10 minutes so I set this to do a virtual mouse click every 8 minutes when I want things done while I'm away.

It may be of use to you.

P.S. I've never "registered" my download and it's still going!!

Edited by ElmerBeFuddled