AIO Tool BUG

Etz

Using version 1.4.1.27 and there is a problem.

If Custom Reg files are included in tweaks, they dont get applied at all.

Only one that succeeded, was RunOnce script injection, all others didnt get integrated/applied.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

Others which include:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\...

or

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\...

Dont get applied.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinToolkit]"Key"="XXX-YYY-ZZZ"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00; Windows_7_MouseFix_TextSize(DPI)=100%_Scale=1-to-1_@6-of-11[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse]"MouseSensitivity"="10""SmoothMouseXCurve"=hex:\00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\70,3D,0A,00,00,00,00,00,\E0,7A,14,00,00,00,00,00,\50,B8,1E,00,00,00,00,00,\C0,F5,28,00,00,00,00,00"SmoothMouseYCurve"=hex:\00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\00,00,38,00,00,00,00,00,\00,00,70,00,00,00,00,00,\00,00,A8,00,00,00,00,00,\00,00,E0,00,00,00,00,00[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse]"MouseSpeed"="0""MouseThreshold1"="0""MouseThreshold2"="0"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]"ScreenSaveActive"="1""SCRNSAVE.EXE"="C:\\Windows\\system32\\Lightning.scr""ScreenSaveTimeOut"="300""ScreenSaverIsSecure"="1"

Edited by Etz

I dont now Why I cannot Include first one...spoiler just comes up blank...

EDIT: too long to wrap into "code" tags...

Also all of those worked fine in earlier versions.

Also Noticed that Start Menu search tweak didnt get altered either.

Edited by Etz

• 3 weeks later...

Also looks like this doesnt function either, not via internal tweak neither integrating external Registry file.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]"Start_SearchFiles"=dword:00000000

• 2 weeks later...

OK, didnt notice that it was requested, but still its pretty annoying...as all installers arent tottaly silent and before that request, Installer window just covered those up... :)

Edited by Etz

Close your eyes if you don't want to see. :D

I want to know all what happenes at any time if possible.

Actually I wanted it top centered but Lego didn't bothered with it and did what he did so the progress bars are visible now.

Well, its not a BUG then, but taste differs, too much information isnt useful either...

About closing eyes...I dont want to be offencive...but use CMD script to install software then, when you actually want to see whats going on, you could make it fancy too with all the belss and whistles :D

/End of OT from my part.

• 1 month later...

Actually found an issue...culprit was my SetupComplete.cmd which last line states:

%WinDir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -f -t 0

Apparently it rebooted, before...some stuff got loaded and messed things up.

After removing that line all previously mentioned [HKCU] tweaks work fine.

Only thing that still doesn`t get applied is:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WinToolkit]"Key"="XXX-YYY-ZZZ"

But this may be intentional...

Edited by Etz