Sign in to follow this  
Rick18

Are there any new versions of Windows 7 after SP1?

Hi,

Now Windows 7 is no longer available for download from this tool (Windows ISO Downloader.exe v5.29)

Microsoft only allows those users who have retail Windows 7 key to download a copy from their site.

Whatever Windows 7 ISO now MS offers for download, (or even when it was working thru this tool) is it same as Windows 7 SP1 that was available on DigitalRiver site? Does anyone have any idea if MS has made further changes to it like incorporation of roll-up updates etc?

If I download Windows 7 now from MS will it be same as what it was on Digital River then? Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Magnus Broden
      Hi
      I tried to fix my windows 7. I download  "windows ISO downloader"
      When I try to use it I can only use it for every windows but windows7???

• By hkroiss
      Hi, since around 1.5 half years i am integrating Updates into our Windows Image at our Company. However i have noticed that even when all the latest Updates are integrated after installing the OS it shows a few ".NET Framework" Updates that couldn't be integrated (see Attachment). A year ago it were only around 10, now around 15. So its getting more and more, it hinders the usfulness of the Slipstreaming process a bit.
      Did anyone of you find a way to integrate this pesky ".NET" Updates into the Image?
      Thanks for the help.