[Addon] Kel's UberPacK v16.2 & Notepad2-Mod

this tool in the new version(MAKE ISO) makes corrupted ISO files as opposed to the one before.I have tested it over five folders and every time I get corrupt isos which never boot. When I use the other tools like nlite or RVMI I get uncorrupted ISO files. can you try to check this out too if you get some time. I'm willing to make more tests

A nice day

What is the error? Check your i386 folder and see if the SETUPLDR.BIN is all in uppercase.

are you referring to the error during set-up after integration or the "MAKE ISO" error.

these 2 errors are the ones I'm talking about

1.- I tried to copy those files you uploaded in the I386 but the error during setup wasn't corrected. I still got that funny window showing up in both cases

2:- I tested the MAKE ISO , it did create an ISO file but on testing it with VM I got an error "see image" file was missing, although the ISO made with RVMI works flawless.

errorgr.png

Thanks for updating

I try it to overwrite it on ver 15.4 through .inf installation method.It ask for makeiso.cmd which is now not required as there is standalone ISOCreator.exe. Perhaps I need new windows setup.

regards

Edited by J.S.Prasad

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance getting a version of this pack that installs correctly on a running system. I receive an .inf error when trying to do so. I should mention the Control Panel Pack installed fine.

Edited by pkeffect

Is there any chance getting a version of this pack that installs correctly on a running system. I receive an .inf error when trying to do so. I should mention the Control Panel Pack installed fine.

yes, download Kel's UberPacK v15.6.2 on the first page, unrar and install from the inf file (caution:- uninstall previous version if any)

yes, download Kel's UberPacK v15.6.2 on the first page, unrar and install from the inf file (caution:- uninstall previous version if any)

Umm that's what I did and got the inf error from. I thought I made that clear. BTW, XP Pro SP3. Thanks in advance.

Do me a favor?

Change line 16 of uberpack.inf to this:

11,,rundll32.exe,,,"advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %1%\Uberpack.inf,Install"

Re-run an install and tell me if it works. (I dun have the time to set up a VM right now)

It worked till I got to the end of the install...

kel_1.png

the result of choosing "YES" ...

kel_2.png