[Release] Drive Space Indicator v5.3.7.6

dougiefresh

Crashfly: Have you had any problems with Explorer refreshing? Cause I can't seem to get Explorer to refresh on my system under Windows 7.....

EDIT: It shouldn't slow your system down at all, except maybe when new devices are plugged in.... Sounds like nice system specs, btw! :dancing:

Edited by dougiefresh

Whenever I launch Drvspace.exe /config to make configuration changes, I click apply and was prompt to start DSI. I usually answer "Ok".

Then I notice there was a new process instance in Task Manager, Drvspace.exe.

So everytime I made changes thru the configuration, a new process is created. I end up having multiple processes. Is this bug or by design?

Whenever I launch Drvspace.exe /config to make configuration changes, I click apply and was prompt to start DSI. I usually answer "Ok".

Then I notice there was a new process instance in Task Manager, Drvspace.exe.

So everytime I made changes thru the configuration, a new process is created. I end up having multiple processes. Is this bug or by design?

I'll look into this issue. I honestly don't remember.....

Crashfly: Have you had any problems with Explorer refreshing? Cause I can't seem to get Explorer to refresh on my system under Windows 7.....

What do you mean by "refreshing"? The icons show up as they should and appear to match what I have as space. Of course I also have not looked close enough (until now) to see if the icons match the free space.

• 10 months later...

On December 11, 2011, I posted Version 5.3.7.6 onto the website. Today, I finally got around to editing the first post to reflect this change. Here is the changelog:

What Changed In Version 5.3.7.6:

- Updated Explorer refresh code so that it works with Windows 7.

- Fixed shortcut creation issue that was found in 5.3.7.5.

- Removed Uninstall shortcut for Vista and later operating systems.

On December 11, 2011, I posted Version 5.3.7.6 onto the website. Today, I finally got around to editing the first post to reflect this change.

Wow .... I have been running a few versions behind. (v5.3.7.2) Still love the program though. I include DSI will all of my builds. Thank you for creating a great program dougiefresh.