Windows 7 Hotfix repository

ricktendo

Thanks to Chris123NT & Geeksmack for hosting this!

Windows 7 post SP1 hotfixes & updates repository: http://hotfix.chris123nt.com/Windows.7/

Changelog for is here

I will update this repository aproximatly once/week, just keep checking changelog. I will pack them up in to zip once every full moon ;)

Up to 14th of December 2010 Hotfix folder compressed (OUTDATED AND TAKEN DOWN UNTIL THERE IS MORE POST SP1 UPDATED).

x86

x64

Source: My Digital Life Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Ye its np :) just dont take those rars as "latest"... someone else packs them together, after ill start packing them next month ill date them, so people know from which day they are...

Good to know, thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You extract them and update the DVD root files with them, some apply to WAIK and boot.wim but not in the auto integration sense, you still have to manually decompress and overwrite files (KB2495879 needs a registry edit)

BTW dont go by what the KB articles say about integration into boot.wim, whoever wrote those are idiots who dont know their sh!t

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You extract them and update the DVD root files with them, some apply to WAIK and boot.wim but not in the auto integration sense, you still have to manually decompress and overwrite files (KB2495879 needs a registry edit)

BTW dont go by what the KB articles say about integration into boot.wim, whoever wrote those are idiots who dont know their sh!t

hi rick, I'm havin' trouble integrate KB2495879-x64 into boot.wim index 2 since when I try to replace wdstptc.dll with the updated one, I always have error message "Can't read source file" even I've take ownership the file, hmmm....

I'm using windows 7 sp1 x64 host by the way...

Edited by ar_seven_am