Windows 7 Toolkit v0.8.5 Beta

Legolash2o

I just noticed it creates a folder in C:>Windows>W7T>Addons with text file for each addon? shouldn't that be cleaned up? it isn't there when used Alpha build thou.

windows720110302155808.th.png

I forgot, that was done on purpose so that in the future you can see what addons have already been integrated :)

I just downloaded W7T v0.8.5.24 BETA from the link in the first post. Just before I tried v0.6.0.15.

What I don't understand is (maybe I'm too stupid :oops: ) that I cant't find the Windows Updates windows anymore. :g:

tmp68.jpg

Now I only get this windows:

tmp69.jpg

So is that normal? I'm new to this, so don't shoot me please :). I tried opening all the tools, but didn't find the window where I can download windows updates.

I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise x64

If someone can help me.

Edited by J-J

Yeah it's normal, the SQL database had to be removed :(

Some news... I am going to University in September to do Software Development but they will be teaching C#. As a learning curve i will be trying to manually convert my VB .NET program to C# so no new requests please. Wish me luck as i have never used C# before lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, I made yesterday a new version of the image version of the W7085 and the 1.0 version together.

Image is absolutely fantastic. Burner imagen USB memory stick and then transferred it to your hard drive where the recovery partition is located. Image size is less than 7GB.

Image works fine when I test it virtualbox, etc.

When I install the device in a real environment, however, remains silent Installer programs that are installed because the path does not exist. VirtualBox image acts as a "DVD drive" Now the image is the hard drive.

Can I change the way the path that it realizes in most appsit located?.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I think path %DVD%\Apps\..... is problem ??

Edited by TH-TECH

When the RunOnce programs starts it scans all the drives/partitions for 'sources\install.wim' and 'Apps\'. If the drive root contains both of those then that eseentially becomes the "%DVD%".

Is that partition hidden on your computer? (the recovery one).

When the RunOnce programs starts it scans all the drives/partitions for 'sources\install.wim' and 'Apps\'. If the drive root contains both of those then that eseentially becomes the "%DVD%".

Is that partition hidden on your computer? (the recovery one).

Is not hidden, but this station does not recognize the status of the installation at the beginning of c: etc. because it is a boot disk ....

Edited by TH-TECH

I think i may need some print screens please :)

1. Of the RunOnce error

2. print screen of my computer, and the root of the partition with your image on it :)

Run once / Silent installer will only be one error, and even then only when the installation of Windows is the point that the RunOnce starts.

It indicates that path not found. i cannot get you print screen on this point.

Is there any possibility to rip the run oncen start. Imageni will not fit on a DVD ....

The problem is not if you run the image to DVD drive or virtual machine

Edited by TH-TECH

post-7890-0-99361600-1301923187_thumb.jp

A print screen of my computer and the root of the partition with the installation files? Some recovery partitions don't have a drive letter or don't let you browse them.

Sorry lego. I am currently in Finland in proper flu and now I like the little break from computers.

Return to issue a few days later.

Greetings from cold Finland

Edited by TH-TECH