Legolash2o

All-In-One Integrator

Hello, I made an windows 8.0 ISO with all the updates and some silent installers.  The ISO should be UEFI boot (advanced section) , but is not reconized by my UEFI pc. I then  installed the ISO on a USB stick using RUFUS, now the stick is beiing detected by my UEFI pc and UEFI laptop. BUT on my laptop the W8 installer can't detect the W8.0 serial code, GRRRRRR !

An EFI version of the ISO burned on a dvd works excellent and detects the W8 serial code in EFI mode.

What must I do to make a bootable UEFI dvd or UEFI usbstick that detects the W8 serial code.

Sorry for my language :)

Erik.

Hi, I'm trying to update my Win 7 Ultimate install media after ~1 year of leaving it on the shelf and I used Windows Update Downloader to get all the post-SP1 updates. Trying to integrate those using WTK 1.5.3.3 (after removing all the known "no-integrate" updates first) and I'm getting some that fail to integrate:

kb2607047

kb2998812

kb2809900 (search said I need .net 4.5 installed first)

kb2823180 (ditto)

Anybody know about the other two on the list? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: by the way Legolas GREAT TOOL!!!

Edited by Nameless Mofo

Hello everyone,

The application does seem slick enough, however, all my attempts have failed miserably.

I downloaded the latest Win7 Home Premium ISO from Digital river link, and all of the updates available with Windows update downloader.

I got almost all of them integrated, but then installing it on VitualBox gives the following error- " Windows could not configure one or more system components. Please restart to continue setup."

I got the same error even Winreducer 7.0. Yet the original untouched ISO is installing perfectly on VirtualBox.

So that leads me to believe that there's something amiss with the updates that are integrated.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

I see here - http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12734-a-small-as-i-can-complete-step-by-step-guide-to-wintoolkit/ that Gippetto did the process in 4 separate steps, but I don't know why?

Nowhere other than his thread I came across the suggestion that the integration needs to be done in stages.

While, I've already spent 3 days with this and am out of time- so I'm just going to install from the last ISO and install the updates through Windows update- I know that's slow but couldn't possibly take me 3 days that I've already spent/ wasted.

However, I'd like to be able to help so that in future people like me (not very technically sound) don't run into such issues.

Is there any log or anything else that I can provide to help you guys so that you can post precise directions for people to follow and save them the trouble to going through numerous integration cycles but fail.

Thanks,

u81

Hello everyone,

The application does seem slick enough, however, all my attempts have failed miserably.

I downloaded the latest Win7 Home Premium ISO from Digital river link, and all of the updates available with Windows update downloader.

I got almost all of them integrated, but then installing it on VitualBox gives the following error- " Windows could not configure one or more system components. Please restart to continue setup."

I got the same error even Winreducer 7.0. Yet the original untouched ISO is installing perfectly on VirtualBox.

So that leads me to believe that there's something amiss with the updates that are integrated.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

I see here - http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/12734-a-small-as-i-can-complete-step-by-step-guide-to-wintoolkit/ that Gippetto did the process in 4 separate steps, but I don't know why?

Nowhere other than his thread I came across the suggestion that the integration needs to be done in stages.

While, I've already spent 3 days with this and am out of time- so I'm just going to install from the last ISO and install the updates through Windows update- I know that's slow but couldn't possibly take me 3 days that I've already spent/ wasted.

However, I'd like to be able to help so that in future people like me (not very technically sound) don't run into such issues.

Is there any log or anything else that I can provide to help you guys so that you can post precise directions for people to follow and save them the trouble to going through numerous integration cycles but fail.

Thanks,

u81

I've updated the guide and tested a one step integration but you have to add the updates as described in my guide.

Organize the updates and add them folder by folder in chronological order.

It's critical to add some updates in the cab format, i.e after extracting the cab from the msu, at the end af all other updates.

This works for sure!