Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BYTE-ME
      2018 Windows 8 Mega Tweaks v 7.8e
      I've uploaded more than 200 tweaks in HTML format to make it easier to see helper files and folder and file paths that need editing; just unzip the files and click on tweaks.html file. All the helper scripts are perfectly safe text files that you must change to a suitable file extension to work.
      File: Tweaks_78e.7z CRC-32: 03ac6116 MD4: a2f948f43d5b1168c0dc7aea3737640f MD5: 33219a1529c06582410fd7347a102ba7 SHA-1: e4fb91c4b7903096969b83fe9dbae70cfdc8d665 DOWNLOAD:  Tweaks 7.8  CHECK: MD5
      Fixed several hyperlinks and improved Shell New entries New tame your control panel tweak Improved scripts to selectively remove buggy Windows updates and  telemetry features Streamlined and updated the Windows Post Install config.js file All registry files are discreet, and not combined, for easier reading. 3rd party tweaks for Classic Shell and 7-zip Pruned unneeded Windows tasks list and made disabling of Windows Defender and defrag, drives, optional Adds several clean install tweaks, including automated "F8" Windows 8 Legacy Boot Install Automate trim command on SSD drives with the correct commands syntax through scheduled tasks                                                

• By TheMineSheep99
      Dear Wincert Team
      pls add a Vista download link!
    • By Ayy
      So this is the problem. I download and run the Windows ISO Downloader , version is up to date (6.02) . Whenever I pick any other windows option besides windows 7 , the tool greys out and crashes. 

I have went through the FAQ's and I do not have the lines in the HOSTS file that should be removed, I disabled adblock when downloading, I have turned off firewall , I do not have an antivirus program installed. TLS 1.2 is enabled. I started the tool as administrator and have IE 11 and .NET framework 4.7.1 installed 

• By wesley9946
      Hi there,
      Will it be possible to create a batch file which runs after the very first login? (to do things like WGETting stuff from a FTP server on the network for example)

Thanks in advance!
    • By emre gedikli
      here is the program I downloaded it happens, the versions do not show how to solve