[AddOn] EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.50.2100

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't work for me. FGCBA returns critical errores. There's an unexistent section in the inf: "@everest_cpl.cpl".

Also, if I remove that section from CopyFiles it returns other critical errors.

I'm trying it out with Win XP SP3 but in Spanish. Does the language have something to do?

Thanks.

Gonakpo the addon works, just because you get those errors with FGCBA does not mean it does not work...FGCBA is quite old and has not been updated with these new INF tricks that have come along in recent years

I use this addon with my Spanish ISO and it installs the program, sidebar gadget and it sets the program language to Espa

Gonakpo the addon works, just because you get those errors with FGCBA does not mean it does not work...FGCBA is quite old and has not been updated with these new INF tricks that have come along in recent years

I use this addon with my Spanish ISO and it installs the program, sidebar gadget and it sets the program language to Espa

• 4 weeks later...

2/09/2009

- Updated v5.00.1650

- Created INF uninstaller for multilingual removal and display

Sorry I took so long I had this updated days ago but only remembered to upload it now

BTW there is no Chinese or Turkish language support in the original un/installer so I used English, if somebody can translate the following:

UnInsTitle="EVEREST Ultimate Edition Uninstall"
UnInsQuest="Are you sure you want to completely remove EVEREST Ultimate Edition and all of its components?"
UnInsFinal="EVEREST Ultimate Edition was successfully removed from your computer."

• 1 month later...

Nothing is wrong with my serial there is none, that pkey.txt is just a dummy so you can replace it with yours

If you took the time and read the info you would know this

Registration: To have a fully registered version of EVERST Ultimate simply unpack the AddOn and also the .CAB archive inside and replace the DUMMY pkey.txt with yours and then simply repack it as it was before.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Updated v5.2.1750

I missed that this program was updated I just caught it, dont be afraid to bump the topic again if I have not responded...I may have missed the first one

thanks for the update :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...