When i try to apply autounattended.xml with full method i get this error.

Title: Unable to mount: HKLM\WIM_Software
ErrType: Error
Description: Win Toolkit could not mount '\Windows\System32\Config\SOFTWARE'. This can be caused by an anti-virus so try temporarily disabling it and try again.
Exception:
Exception:

Microsoft Windows [versio 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation.

C:\win7_data>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

C:\win7_data>"C:\Windows\System32\reg.exe" load HKLM\WIM_Software "\Windows\System32\Config\SOFTWARE"

C:\win7_data>exit

I'm using WinToolkit in clear VM environment so i don't have any anti-virus or other security apps installed. Full method worked fine before with the same iso. I tried a new win7 iso which i download via WinToolkit but i got same error. Quick method works fine. I guess it's a bug because full method worked with previous WinToolkit versions.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Milan Moravec
      can not download Windows 10 - Redstone 3, bug 715-123130

• By Lucas Salles
      I'm having a problem right after selecting the Windows version. The problem apparently is, no-internet-connection.
      Anyway, my connection is okay so... I need a hand here

• By niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
      INFO: Internet Download Manager v6.25 Build 21 - RePack v3.0 by - =niTe_RiDeR_Pro=-
      CATEGORY: Download Managers, Download Speed Boosters

Changelog Of RePack (Setup)
      NOTES & ENHANCEMENTS (MODIFICATIONS):
      Added .docx, dotm, .dot, .pptx, .pptm, .xls & .xlsx into the documents download category. Added .application, .bat, .cmd, .a3x & .au3 to the Programs download category. Added 8 stylish nice toolbar styles. Click here for the list See here for the latest switchless fullly silent sfx installer of this repack: [Currently Uploading latest Version] NEW: Added option to install IDM Backup Manager Credits: Credits to @alfreire for my setup wizard theming methods/tips. Command Line Parameters/Options: http://pastebin.com/Q375704

IMPORTANT NOTE: The file is 100% clean, no virus, no malware/spyware/adware/trojan. See the virustotal.com report for full virus scan details (Detection ratio: 0/54).  In case mistakenly google chrome does not allow the download of the file, or shows that it is malware/'will harm your browing experience'; don't click 'dismiss' on the bottom downloads bar. Instead, click on 'Show all downloads', OR press Ctrl+J from the keyboard  and then on the downloads page that opens, follow the steps as shown: 

(Click on the image for full zoom)
      BTW, I cant understand why the heck google chrome is telling that it is a malware??!!  :shifty:

Enjoy! :thumbsup:
    • By niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
      CATEGORY: Adobe Runtimes/AiOs
      ABOUT: Adobe Flash Player v21.0.0.242 & v22.0.0.168beta (PPAPI+NPAPI Plugin & ActiveX) + Shockwave Player 12.2.4.194 + Adobe AIR v21.0.0.215 & v22.0.0.149beta Runtimes --> All-in-One RePack. [13.6.2016]

+ +

INFO/NOTES:
      You can select which runtimes to install in the setup wizard. Shockwave player original msi installer repacked by me to slim it up (better compression, LZMA2). Removed Shockwave Player 10 compatibility files. NEW: Also added beta version AiO, containing latest beta versions of the runtimes. Updated on 13 June 2016.  
      DOWNLOADS: 
      Stable version: https://mega.nz/#!poRT2LxJ!KnikLatcxudi2HO3snwUhXbf6N5VRAG2IsuEdgVveqU
      Beta version: https://mega.nz/#!15QxRRZJ!W2ROf4zgxhLi2rVtOzUdazdMGkKKxVQw-mu9hWINsFA
      Architecture: x86 & x64
      VirusTotal Scan Report: Will be uploading later, but I am sure it is 100% safe.

Enjoy!
      Cheers...
    • By niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
      Hi Lego,
      I am trying to integrate the following updates (given in the log file and one more update KB2976978. There are total 30(with the error, specified in the log), + 1 (succefully integrated). all the failed updates show the following dism error: 0xc0000135. Here is the log file: http://pastebin.com/CqHrV1HS
      I had downloaded the updates from WHDownloader (Windows8.1-Update3-x64 update list), for my windows 8.1 enterprise (non-eval) x64 iso with update (en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_6054382.iso)
      Wintoolkit version is 1.5.3.9

So how to fix this? Thanks 

btw, i can't upload a log file as attahcment. why?

thanks in advance.