Donations

Legolash2o

Money is starting to get REALLY tight. :( I've been busy working on the code end of the DLL. Designing, drawing, etc.. which is why there hasn't been many releases. I'm still working on Win Toolkit. If you guys want. I can start working on releases again since the DLL stuff I'm implementing won't be used for a long while (AIO Integrator stuff) or if you prefer, bug fixes for v1.x.

Feel free to donate. Any donations will GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Donate Here

You will get a Win Toolkit key out of it to unlock some extra downloads  :) I think I'm due to update the downloads this month anyway.

A massive thanks to everyone who has donated to Win Toolkit in the past!

• 3 weeks later...

The latest version has a new donation screen.

post-10183-0-31829400-1411565684_thumb.p

New features:

• Choose currency

You can now choose between GBP, USD and EUR as default. You can still donate in other currencies though. It just affects what Paypal shows by default.

• Also donate to Wincert, Kels and Alphawaves

I've moved Wincert onto another tab and also added the ability to donate to Kels and Alphawaves

• Donate Popup (Only affects users without a key)

When you first click on an external link you will see the donate screen popup but it will only show ONCE until the next time you load up Win Toolkit.

• 2 months later...

The installer has been removed and will no longer be used. It will just be the portable version. I'll just be relying on donations from now on :-O :P

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Years :D

P.S. If anyone does want the installer (minus the ads and stuff). Just let me know.

• 2 months later...

Any donations would be much appreciated. My webhost has decided to charge my the entire year in one go! 

In return, I will give you the username and password for the latest ISO downloads (February 2015) and dedicate this entire weekend on v1.x for you guys :D

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Any donations would be much appreciated. My webhost has decided to charge my the entire year in one go! 

In return, I will give you the username and password for the latest ISO downloads (February 2015) and dedicate this entire weekend on v1.x for you guys :D

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Lego, what do you need from a web host, I might help..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...