Chico Triste

[OFFICE 2010] Incorrect downloads

Hello! I was hard researching about my right Office 2010 downloads (features>> type: "Professional", lang: "Spanish", arch: "x64") and the Web returns me follow alternatives (already checked in https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump.php) :

1)
Title        Office Professional Plus 2010 (x64) - (Spanish)
File Name     es_office_professional_plus_2010_x64_517148.exe
File Size     705 MBytes
SHA1 Hash     B59ECA50654E3CDAE54CBB7FDABDD4064C7665CF

2)
Title        Office Professional Plus 2010 (x86 and x64) - DVD (Spanish)
File Name     es_office_professional_plus_2010_x86_x64_dvd_515085.iso
File Size     1437 MBytes
SHA1 Hash     391A3F4A14B62EB7671CA914FC3D94B1BDB5461F

3)
Title        Office 2010 SP1 (x64) - DVD (Multiple Languages)
File Name     mu_office_2010_sp1_x64_732831.iso
File Size     1395 MBytes
SHA1 Hash     6A85C16F705D5D43D2CEEC9DECCF17B4F2CB0DF1    

4)
Title        Office 2010 SP2 (x64) - DVD (Multiple Languages)
File Name     mu_office_2010_sp2_x64_dvd_2803291.iso
File Size     1506 MBytes
SHA1 Hash     74c5bf462fd516580fa49ffa2abb4f21b0013f74

...While the last version of Windows ISO Downloader shows me this unmatched options:

1) Office 2010 Professional (x64) (spanish) Academic
2) Office 2010 Professional (x64) (spanish) TechG

I think this status needs to be fixed

3) and 4) are just the SP installers, not full MS Office 2010.

I'm aware of the discrepancy, and I've searched for a an Office 2010 Pro Plus key that unlocks the downloads already (to be integrated into the download tool). Unfortunately this kind of key turned out to be very hard to find, and without it it's impossible to fix this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tuesday77
      Project: FULL Office 2010/2013/2016

Introducing:
      Welcome to my project, to get a FULL version of Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
      This thread show you to create a full office suite with all updates integrated.
      Be careful with your files, make backup and do all at own risk.
      I try to help, just post any issues or suggestions, have fun.

Features:
      Full updated Microsoft Office Suite with all sub-tools All Service Packs are integrated, no longer upgrade needed German-Language-Pack is integrated you can choice which language you wanna install Advanced setup, you can install all components one by one and exactly what you want Suites:
      Microsoft Office 2010 Suite:
      Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft Project 2010 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft Visio 2010 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft SharePoint Designer ENG+GER x64 Optonable German Language Pack (with SP2 integrated) install for all components Microsoft Office 2013 Suite:
      Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft Project 2013 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional Plus with SP2 and Post-SP2 updates integrated ENG+GER x64 Microsoft Proofing Tools (with SP2 integrated ) ENG+GER x64 Microsoft SharePoint Designer ENG+GER x64 Optonable German Language Pack (with SP2 integrated) install for all components //ENG+GER = English and German language (You can choice any or both)

Few words to begin:

Step #1 Preparing:

Step #2 Upgrading

Step 3# Finishing:

Greez

2016:

Greetings
    • By JCM
      LibreOffice es una Suite de Productividad Moderna, fácil de usar y de código abierto. LibreOffice es una Suite Ofimática Libre y Gratuita!. Cuenta con un Procesador de Texto (Writer), un editor de Hojas de Cálculo (Calc), un gestor de Presentaciones (Impress), un gestor de Bases de Datos (Base), un editor de gráficos vectoriales (Draw), y un editor de fórmulas matemáticas (Math) y es totalmente compatible con Windows XP, Vista, 7 y 8.

Puede descargar, instalar y distribuir LibreOffice libremente, sin temor a infringir derechos de autor.

LibreOffice es un paquete de productividad de escritorio maduro y repleto de características con algunas ventajas muy grandes:

* Compatibilidad con Microsoft Office
      * Conversion a PDF, Multilenguaje, etc.
      * Ver mas Características!!!
      (Página Oficial)

Características de éste Instalador:

* Más de 50 MB más liviano con respecto al original porque es una instalación administrativa (MSI) y ultracomprimida (7zSFX). 
      * Es Desatendido y muestra la Barra de Progreso (al Descomprimir e Instalar)

LibreOffice_Setup.eXe
      MD5: B2A7E293DFEE88ABF6CC8DC1B2DB67AA
      Versión: 4.2.1.1
      Tamaño: 156 MB

Video Demostrativo:

Fuente: http://jcmepy.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/Libre-Office-Suite-Ofimatica-Paquete-Oficina.html

* Para una instalacion completamente desatendida y oculta agregar: -gm2 -ai al instalador.
      ej. LibreOffice SETUP.EXE -gm2 -ai
      Cómo convertir en Addon:01. Renombrar el ejecutable a LibreOffice.exe02. Meter en una Carpeta llamada "svcpack"03. Crear un Archivo de Texto llamado "Entries_LibreOffice.ini" que contenga: 
      04. comprimir con 7zip con el nombre JCM_LibreOffice05. la extructura de directorio sería:JCM_LibreOffice.7zsvcpackLibreOffice.exeEntries_LibreOffice.ini 
      06. agregar como Addon al Nlite!
    • By kabino
      hi
      i need an information: can i integrate all office's update on Office 2013 or 2010 with Win Tolkit?
      anyway, which software can be used?
      thanks

• By Simpuhl
      First I want to start by saying everyone on this forum is amazing and I love how everyone helps each other and what you guys do.
      First question is, Does the disc already inldue both x64 and x86 or is it two seperate discs?
      What I am trying to do is create a Microsoft Office 2010 Professional SP 1 w/Updates. Basically a disc that I can install x64 or x86 (1 for both or 1 each) that will already include all the office updates.
      So basically I was wondering where I could get the office 2010 updates, and how to slipsteam them onto the disc(s).
      Thank you so much!