[AddON] ViSplore

bjfrog

visplorevistaws1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Easily navigate your file system with breadcrumbs

Traditionaly a path is seperated with forward slashes. When a user wants to navigate to a sub folder inside path. They would need to breakup the path or simply retype. Breadcrumbs breakup paths into logical clickable and easy to access folder objects. So you simply click the folder you wish to move up to. Also each folder object is a hyprid drop down menu that populates sub folders of the parent folder object.

Navigate with Vista style

Perhaps the most highly regarded feature of Vista is its glass user interface. ViSplore by default uses a Vista glass style skin designed by WindowsX.

Quickly access your desired files with the QuickFind feature

Often when we are browsing a folder with a lot of files, we commonly want to find one file or folder specificaly. With the quickfind feature in ViSplore, you can simply begin typing the file or folder you are looking for and ViSplore will highlight it.

downgflc11dj0.gif

MD5: 22CBEECA507045CE4AAA3C580334BA50

SIZE: 274 KB (280,609 bytes)

enjoy!

Change
11/21/08 fix,sorry guys forgot somthing,add registry entries make it working normal:)
11/13/08 ViSplor beta1

Edited by bjfrog

visplorevistaws1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Easily navigate your file system with breadcrumbs

Traditionaly a path is seperated with forward slashes. When a user wants to navigate to a sub folder inside path. They would need to breakup the path or simply retype. Breadcrumbs breakup paths into logical clickable and easy to access folder objects. So you simply click the folder you wish to move up to. Also each folder object is a hyprid drop down menu that populates sub folders of the parent folder object.

Navigate with Vista style

Perhaps the most highly regarded feature of Vista is its glass user interface. ViSplore by default uses a Vista glass style skin designed by WindowsX.

Quickly access your desired files with the QuickFind feature

Often when we are browsing a folder with a lot of files, we commonly want to find one file or folder specificaly. With the quickfind feature in ViSplore, you can simply begin typing the file or folder you are looking for and ViSplore will highlight it.

downgflc11dj0.gif

MD5: 22CBEECA507045CE4AAA3C580334BA50

SIZE: 274 KB (280,609 bytes)

enjoy!

wow thanks for notifying me that visplore is out sad that i dont have xp now i will install my xp into vista ahahah

(time to backup)

oh and VTP 9 is out

jdd: yes,VTP 9 is out bundled with this amazing program,have tried a couple of hours ,feel great anyhow some problemes happen to me.

bigb: you are welcome

oguz: it doesnt matter what language ,ViSplore is just released ,many guys will give it international translation not far I think include more beatiful transprance skin can be changed.

BTW Forgot ViSplore Weblink http://www.lee-soft.com/visplore/index.html

More detailed info and bug report pls visit above link,njoy!

There is a similar addon posted at MSFN but the user's country is different. Just curious if it is you.

the guy is not me,but the file posted there must be done by addon starter BJfrog:D

He mustnt know who is the visplore developer even not change the name

About this program,working not as expected but i trust Lee will improve it better soon.