Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 ALPHA

Legolash2o

I'll have a look at that silent installer issue and i've added 3 things to the AIO component removal

Ease of Access Themes - Removes all East of Access Themes

Aero Theme - Removes just the Aero Theme

Non-Aero Themes - Removes all themes in the 'Themes' folder except Aero

I'm in the process of adding it into Component Removal tool as well. EDIT: Done.

i just check the silent installer issue in v50. i think its ok now, w7t add all programs. in v51 you add the remove option for themes?

while I was trying to slipstream updates with ldr/qfe option for my win7, some updates gave me error: Windows Package Manager: "Operation failed with 0x80070005 Access denied."

before slipstreaming:

- I used W7T for tweaks, removing very unnecessary packages (e.g. DVD Maker, Video & Audio Samples), some add-ons

- After using W7T, I used sysprep to install some updates which can't be slipstreamed (e.g. .Net Framework 4 (with updates), DirectX,), install some tools

P. S. : I using W7T in Windows Developer Preview

Edited by XC*LUSiVE

A big problem with chipset drivers from Intel - all of them are VERY wrongfully seen by w7t as only x64 ones - as you can see here.

I thought it was only a cosmetic problem, but although I slipstremed them with version 50 (windows 7 home basic x86 sp1 was the target), after windows install I had the older Microsoft drivers for chipset devices instead of newer Intel ones. Also, installing the inf utility on the live system changed nothing, I had to update all the drivers manually directing them to the unpacked folder of the inf utility.

So please investigate this issue of not detecting the chipset intel drivers as MIXED ones, because I think that somehow they are slipstreamed in windows as only x64 ones.

Also, if another driver is wrongfully seen by our ap, should I expect the same thing to happen - for example a mixed driver that is seen as only x64 by w7t can't be usable in a x86 environment?

Edited by RicaNeaga

A big problem with chipset drivers from Intel - all of them are VERY wrongfully seen by w7t as only x64 ones - as you can see here.

I thought it was only a cosmetic problem, but although I slipstremed them with version 50 (windows 7 home basic x86 sp1 was the target), after windows install I had the older Microsoft drivers for chipset devices instead of newer Intel ones. Also, installing the inf utility on the live system changed nothing, I had to update all the drivers manually directing them to the unpacked folder of the inf utility.

can you please upload some of those inf files which where detected as x64?

So please investigate this issue of not detecting the chipset intel drivers as MIXED ones, because I think that somehow they are slipstreamed in windows as only x64 ones.

Also, if another driver is wrongfully seen by our ap, should I expect the same thing to happen - for example a mixed driver that is seen as only x64 by w7t can't be usable in a x86 environment?

They are integrated exactly the same, what the list displays it as makes no difference to how they are integrated, the x64, x86 and Mix in the list is literally just for show.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by Legolash2o