Create your own Autounattend.xml All-In-One (x86/amd64)

myselfidem

Could you attach your Autounattend.xml file, please ?

You can read on the first page more infos about order passes x86 and amd64!

*Edit:

1 - There is no Windows 7 amd64 STARTER EDITION !

2 - You can't use Autounattend.xml AIO to install ALL IMAGES like your example!

Edited by myselfidem

Could you attach your Autounattend.xml file, please ?

You can read on the first page more infos about order passes x86 and amd64!

*Edit:

1 - There is no Windows 7 amd64 STARTER EDITION !

2 - You can't use Autounattend.xml AIO to install ALL IMAGES like your example!

Amigo WinCert Pro,aqui tienes mis archivos Autounattend.xml los que están en las carpetas están probados y funcionan.

Lo que quisiera hacer es juntarlos todos en un solo archivo 

Muchisimas gracias por querer ayudarme te estoy enormemente agradecido.Saludos

Yo entiendo la lengua española, sino que debe ser escrito en Inglés en este forum !

I understand the Spanish language but must be written in English in this forum !

---------------------------------

You can use SetProductKey on my signature below to integrate default keys using AIO with x86 and amd64 images merged!

I will take a look inside your file and give you help soon.

Well, you can try the Autounattend.xml attached...
But, you must add the key during silent installation, choose the OS to install and the window for create a partition will be displayed!
If you have injected the trial keys with my SetProductKey.cmd...No window asking to write the key will appear!
You can find Autounattend.xml files examples inside my folder on my signature below!
HTH

*Edit: file given

Edited by myselfidem

yselfidem friend, I have no words to thank you for what you've done for me, just mount the windows 7 unattended x86_x64

auto_activado and updated to today's date I created and I have added your file and works perfect.

Thank you so much without their help I could not have done this project that had long been wanting to do

• 2 months later...

Hm, here's an interesting one for you..

I have a workstation I want to autounattend which has a total of two physical disks; an SSD and a RAID set.

Now my understanding has been that I would do this:

<settings pass="windowsPE">  <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" ...>    <DiskConfiguration>      <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI> <!-- Force confirm wipes -->      <Disk>        <DiskID>0</DiskID>        <!-- C: and Recovery, first disk -->          ... misc config bits <CreatePartition> <ModifyPartition> ...        <DiskID>1</DiskID>        <!-- Second Disk, D: and E: -->          ... misc config bits <CreatePartition> <ModifyPartition> ...        </Disk>    </DiskConfiguration>

... but this continually fails WSIM validation claiming that "DiskID 0 already exists." I can't prep on an identical machine, but the machine I'm attempting to validate on also has two physical drives with 4 partitions.

Is this just WISM being weird or do I have it wrong? If so, how do I set it up for multiple disks properly? <Disk><DiskID>0</DiskID>...</Disk> <Disk><DiskID>1</DiskID>...</Disk>?

There are two methods for customizing disks and partitions with Autounattend.xml file:

First using the sting and value to display the wizard and customize manually disks and partitions:

<DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI>            </DiskConfiguration>
Second do not display the wizard with stings and values already set:

Example:

<DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>                <Disk wcm:action="add">                    <DiskID>0</DiskID>                    <WillWipeDisk>true</WillWipeDisk>                    <CreatePartitions>                        <CreatePartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>1</Order>                            <Type>Primary</Type>                            <Size>100</Size>                        </CreatePartition>                        <CreatePartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>2</Order>                            <Size>10000</Size>                            <Type>Primary</Type>                        </CreatePartition>                        <CreatePartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>3</Order>                            <Type>Primary</Type>                            <Extend>true</Extend>                        </CreatePartition>                    </CreatePartitions>                    <ModifyPartitions>                        <ModifyPartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>1</Order>                            <PartitionID>1</PartitionID>                            <Label>System</Label>                            <Format>NTFS</Format>                            <Active>true</Active>                        </ModifyPartition>                        <ModifyPartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>2</Order>                            <PartitionID>2</PartitionID>                            <Letter>C</Letter>                            <Label>SEVEN</Label>                            <Format>NTFS</Format>                        </ModifyPartition>                        <ModifyPartition wcm:action="add">                            <Order>3</Order>                             <Format>NTFS</Format>                             <PartitionID>3</PartitionID>                             <Label>DATA</Label>                             <Letter>D</Letter>                         </ModifyPartition>                     </ModifyPartitions>                </Disk>            </DiskConfiguration>
We can't merge the two methods or strings!

• 4 weeks later...
What I mean to create a DVD with 4 editions of Windows 7:

x86 - Starter , Basic, Home Premium , Professional, and Ultimate

x64 - Basic, Home Premium , Professional, and Ultimate

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH OTHER EDITING FILE autounattend. Xml.

Is this possible?

Or one file autounattend. Xml contains the settings for each edition of Windows 7(separately x86 and x64)

My setup:

Run > Select version  > the rest of the installation file comes from autounattend. Xml

I'm interested in separately for x86 and x64.

I need insert 5 product keys to install.wim  to automate the process of:

My example x86:

Run > Select version(Basic, Home..etc.) > the rest of the installation settings comes from autounattend. Xml (network,user name etc) ( it's common settings for each image)

the only thing that differs for the whole setup is just a product key

If you enter only one code in autounnatened.xml in the choice of the system is only one system that matches the code that I wrote.

And I want to be able to select all systems, but the automated installation process without entering a product key - so that each of the selected system automatically selects the product key from a file autounnatened.xml

""<Key>/IMAGE/INDEX</Key>

<Value>X</Value>""

wjhere place this command and how?

maybe so:

<Key>/IMAGE/INDEX</Key>

<Value>1</Value>

<ProductKey>xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx</ProductKey> serial keys for BASIC

<Key>/IMAGE/INDEX</Key>

<Value>2</Value>

<ProductKey>xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx</ProductKey> serial keys for Home Premium

etc..

????

You got me wrong.

Your script is flawless!.

I mean only just automate the process in setProductkey.cmd

something along the lines of profile:

5 Ultimate - index 5

4 Professional - index 4

etc

Once started, the program parameters (path to intall.wim)

he added automatically (default) keys for all images.

Once again, respect.

thnx

OK! I understand.

Yes, this can be done.

However it's not a good idea, because if the user removes unwanted images (Starter, HomePremium), the index number is not the same for the images!

Removing images index numbers change.

*Edit: To save time, we can disable internet connection and Antivirus!

More code can be added for a full install.wim with all images. But each image must be mounted and unmounted.

However, at this time, I'm busy to improve WPI.

Thanks and regards

Edited by myselfidem

• 7 months later...

I added Autounatten.xml file to my Windows 7 AIO OEM (Pre activated) disk. It works fine. Recently I added SETUPCOMPLETE.CMD file ( by $OEM$ folder) to this disk for some silent install software. It also works fine. But it makes my Windows trial for 30 days. I tried many ways but couldn't find solution.

My software in SETUPCOMPLETE.CMD  file:

7zip, Winrar, vlc, Foxit_Reader, dopdf, Firefox, K-Lite_Codec_Pack, KMPlayer, PowerDVD_Ultra_10, revosetup, Auslogics Disk Defrag, Wise Registry Cleaner, GoogleChrome.

• 1 month later...

I have most likely missed info/help for this but please tell me : how to find where setup failed with Autounattend.xml ? I got the error message during setup and after googling i found that above answer file is has a problem.

Which log file contains this info ? I just want to find faulty section and fix it. WSIM does not report any (obvious) errors in xml.

Edited by BusyElf

• 1 month later...

Hello i'm trying to make an unattended installation of windows 7 using the below procedure:

1) Boot WinPE x86 on a VirtualBox machine

2) net use H: \\192.168.2.205\os /user:myuser mypass

3) cd H:

4) setup.exe /unattend:win7.xml /noreboot

but i keep asks for Language and Keyboard Selection

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--This answer file generated by RT Seven Lite-->
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
<settings pass="windowsPE">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<SetupUILanguage>
<UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>
</SetupUILanguage>
<InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>
<UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>
<UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>
<SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>
</component>
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<ImageInstall>
<OSImage>
<InstallFrom>
<MetaData wcm:action="add">
<Key>/IMAGE/NAME</Key>
<value>Windows 7 ULTIMATE</value>
</MetaData>
</InstallFrom>
<InstallToAvailablePartition>false</InstallToAvailablePartition>
<WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>
</OSImage>
</ImageInstall>
<UserData>
<ProductKey>
<Key>D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV</Key>
<WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>
</ProductKey>
<Organization>user</Organization>
<FullName>user</FullName>
<AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>
</UserData>
</component>
</settings>
<settings pass="oobeSystem">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<UserAccounts>
<LocalAccounts />
<AdministratorPassword>
<Value />
</AdministratorPassword>
</UserAccounts>
<AutoLogon>
<Password>
<Value />
</Password>
<Enabled>true</Enabled>
<LogonCount>1</LogonCount>
<Username>Administrator</Username>
</AutoLogon>
<OOBE>
<NetworkLocation>Work</NetworkLocation>
<HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>
<ProtectYourPC>1</ProtectYourPC>
<HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>
<SkipMachineOOBE>true</SkipMachineOOBE>
<SkipUserOOBE>true</SkipUserOOBE>
</OOBE>
<DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>false</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>
<TimeZone>GTB Standard Time</TimeZone>
</component>
</settings>
<settings pass="specialize">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<ComputerName>user-pc</ComputerName>
</component>
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-Licensing-SLC-UX" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="NonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<SkipAutoActivation>true</SkipAutoActivation>
</component>
</settings>
</unattend>

With VirtualBox 4.3.8-92456 (older versions too) you need to create an .ISO using WinToolkit and boot VirtualBox from it, looks like it's not reading the .xml. Here's a working Autounattend.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">    <servicing></servicing>    <settings pass="windowsPE">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SetupUILanguage>                <UILanguage>en-us</UILanguage>            </SetupUILanguage>            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>            <InputLocale>en-US</InputLocale>            <SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>            <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <UserData>                <ProductKey>                    <Key>D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV</Key>                    <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>                </ProductKey>                <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>                <FullName>Valued Customer</FullName>            </UserData>            <ImageInstall>                <OSImage>                    <InstallFrom>                        <MetaData wcm:action="add">                            <Key>/IMAGE/NAME</Key>                            <Value>Windows 7 ULTIMATE</Value>                        </MetaData>                    </InstallFrom>                </OSImage>            </ImageInstall>            <Display>                <ColorDepth>32</ColorDepth>                <HorizontalResolution>1920</HorizontalResolution>                <RefreshRate>60</RefreshRate>                <VerticalResolution>1080</VerticalResolution>            </Display>            <DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI>            </DiskConfiguration>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="oobeSystem">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <AutoLogon>                <Password>                    <PlainText>false</PlainText>                </Password>                <Username>Valued Customer</Username>                <LogonCount>99999</LogonCount>                <Enabled>true</Enabled>            </AutoLogon>            <Display>                <ColorDepth>32</ColorDepth>                <HorizontalResolution>1920</HorizontalResolution>                <RefreshRate>60</RefreshRate>                <VerticalResolution>1080</VerticalResolution>            </Display>            <FirstLogonCommands>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>1</Order>                    <CommandLine>%Systemdrive%\WPI\WPI.exe</CommandLine>                    <Description>Program Installation</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>2</Order>                    <CommandLine>fsutil behavior set EncryptPagingFile 1</CommandLine>                    <Description>Encrypt the Pagefile</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>3</Order>                    <CommandLine>%Systemdrive%\Finsh_Install\Windows7_Setup.exe</CommandLine>                    <Description>System Setup</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>4</Order>                    <CommandLine>%Systemdrive%\Finsh_Install\Finsh_Install.exe</CommandLine>                    <Description>System Setup</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>5</Order>                    <CommandLine>powercfg -setactive 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c</CommandLine>                    <Description>High performance Power Plan</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>                <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">                    <Order>6</Order>                    <CommandLine>%Systemdrive%\Finsh_Install\Cleanup.exe</CommandLine>                    <Description>Cleanup</Description>                    <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>                </SynchronousCommand>            </FirstLogonCommands>            <OOBE>                <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>                <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>                <NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>                <ProtectYourPC>2</ProtectYourPC>            </OOBE>            <UserAccounts>                <LocalAccounts>                    <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">                        <Password>                            <PlainText>false</PlainText>                        </Password>                        <DisplayName>Valued Customer</DisplayName>                        <Group>Administrators</Group>                        <Name>Valued Customer</Name>                    </LocalAccount>                </LocalAccounts>            </UserAccounts>            <VisualEffects>                <FontSmoothing>ClearType</FontSmoothing>            </VisualEffects>            <WindowsFeatures>                <ShowInternetExplorer>true</ShowInternetExplorer>                <ShowMediaCenter>false</ShowMediaCenter>                <ShowWindowsMediaPlayer>true</ShowWindowsMediaPlayer>            </WindowsFeatures>            <BluetoothTaskbarIconEnabled>false</BluetoothTaskbarIconEnabled>            <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>false</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>            <DoNotCleanTaskBar>true</DoNotCleanTaskBar>            <RegisteredOrganization />            <RegisteredOwner>Valued Customer</RegisteredOwner>            <ShowWindowsLive>false</ShowWindowsLive>            <TimeZone>Central Standard Time</TimeZone>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>            <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>            <InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="specialize">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-IE-InternetExplorer" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SearchScopes>                <Scope wcm:action="add">                    <ScopeDefault>true</ScopeDefault>                    <ScopeDisplayName>Google</ScopeDisplayName>                    <ScopeKey>SearchProvider1</ScopeKey>                    <ScopeUrl>http://www.google.com</ScopeUrl>                </Scope>            </SearchScopes>            <StartPages>                <StartPage wcm:action="add">                    <StartPageUrl>http://www.google.com</StartPageUrl>                    <StartPageKey>1</StartPageKey>                </StartPage>            </StartPages>            <BlockPopups>yes</BlockPopups>            <DisableFirstRunWizard>false</DisableFirstRunWizard>            <FavoritesDelete>false</FavoritesDelete>            <FavoritesOnTop>false</FavoritesOnTop>            <FilterLevel>Medium</FilterLevel>            <Home_Page>http://www.google.com</Home_Page>            <NoDial>true</NoDial>            <PlaySound>false</PlaySound>            <SuggestedSitesEnabled>false</SuggestedSitesEnabled>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>            <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>            <InputLocale>en-US</InputLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-UX" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SkipAutoActivation>true</SkipAutoActivation>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <AutoLogon>                <Enabled>true</Enabled>                <LogonCount>99999</LogonCount>                <Username>Valued Customer</Username>            </AutoLogon>            <BluetoothTaskbarIconEnabled>false</BluetoothTaskbarIconEnabled>            <ComputerName>WIN7</ComputerName>            <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>false</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>            <DoNotCleanTaskBar>true</DoNotCleanTaskBar>            <TimeZone>Central Standard Time</TimeZone>            <RegisteredOrganization />            <RegisteredOwner>Valued Customer</RegisteredOwner>            <ShowWindowsLive>false</ShowWindowsLive>            <ProductKey>D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV</ProductKey>            <Display>                <ColorDepth>32</ColorDepth>                <HorizontalResolution>1920</HorizontalResolution>                <RefreshRate>60</RefreshRate>                <VerticalResolution>1080</VerticalResolution>            </Display>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="generalize">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-SharedAccess" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <EnableICS>false</EnableICS>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="offlineServicing">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-LUA-Settings" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA>        </component>    </settings></unattend>

Copy and paste as requried,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

What's wrong in this unattended file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">    <settings pass="windowsPE">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SetupUILanguage>                <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            </SetupUILanguage>            <InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>            <SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UserLocale>ro-RO</UserLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core-WinPE" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SetupUILanguage>                <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            </SetupUILanguage>            <InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>            <SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UserLocale>ro-RO</UserLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI>            </DiskConfiguration>            <ImageInstall>                <OSImage>                    <InstallFrom>                        <MetaData wcm:action="add">                            <Key>/IMAGE/NAME</Key>                            <Value>Windows 7 ULTIMATE</Value>                        </MetaData>                    </InstallFrom>                </OSImage>            </ImageInstall>            <UserData>                <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>                <ProductKey>                    <Key>D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV</Key>                    <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>                </ProductKey>            </UserData>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI>            </DiskConfiguration>            <ImageInstall>                <OSImage>                    <InstallFrom>                        <MetaData wcm:action="add">                            <Key>/IMAGE/NAME</Key>                            <Value>Windows 7 ULTIMATE</Value>                        </MetaData>                    </InstallFrom>                </OSImage>            </ImageInstall>            <UserData>                <AcceptEula>true</AcceptEula>                <ProductKey>                    <Key>D4F6K-QK3RD-TMVMJ-BBMRX-3MBMV</Key>                    <WillShowUI>OnError</WillShowUI>                </ProductKey>            </UserData>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="specialize">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-UX" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SkipAutoActivation>true</SkipAutoActivation>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-UX" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <SkipAutoActivation>true</SkipAutoActivation>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">             <ComputerName>PowerUser-PC</ComputerName>            <TimeZone>GTB Standard Time</TimeZone>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">             <ComputerName>PowerUser-PC</ComputerName>            <TimeZone>GTB Standard Time</TimeZone>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="oobeSystem">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UserLocale>ro-RO</UserLocale>            <InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>            <UserLocale>ro-RO</UserLocale>            <InputLocale>0409:00000409</InputLocale>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <TimeZone>GTB Standard Time</TimeZone>            <OOBE>                <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>                <NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>                <ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>            </OOBE>            <RegisteredOrganization>M$</RegisteredOrganization>            <AutoLogon>                <Password>                    <Value></Value>                </Password>                <Enabled>true</Enabled>                <LogonCount>99999</LogonCount>                <Username>Power User</Username>            </AutoLogon>            <UserAccounts>                <LocalAccounts>                    <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">                        <Password>                            <Value></Value>                            <PlainText>true</PlainText>                        </Password>                        <DisplayName>Power User</DisplayName>                        <Name>Power User</Name>                        <Group>Administrators</Group>                    </LocalAccount>                </LocalAccounts>            </UserAccounts>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <TimeZone>GTB Standard Time</TimeZone>            <OOBE>                <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>                <NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>                <ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>            </OOBE>            <RegisteredOrganization>M$</RegisteredOrganization>            <AutoLogon>                <Password>                    <Value></Value>                </Password>                <Enabled>true</Enabled>                <LogonCount>99999</LogonCount>                <Username>Power User</Username>            </AutoLogon>            <UserAccounts>                <LocalAccounts>                    <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">                        <Password>                            <Value></Value>                            <PlainText>true</PlainText>                        </Password>                        <DisplayName>Power User</DisplayName>                        <Name>Power User</Name>                        <Group>Administrators</Group>                    </LocalAccount>                </LocalAccounts>            </UserAccounts>        </component>    </settings>    <settings pass="offlineServicing">        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-LUA-Settings" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA>        </component>        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-LUA-Settings" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">            <EnableLUA>false</EnableLUA>        </component>    </settings></unattend>

Section Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup is wrong edited?

Edit: I found the solution. Above it's the working xml file for Windows 7 Ultimate.

Edited by conan

• 6 months later...

Ok, i gave up and registered here for some help.

I have made an Windows 8.1 AIO x86/x64 with:

Windows 8.1 Core N

Windows 8.1 Pro N VL

Windows 8.1 Enterprise N

If i'm making iso at the installation is asking me on the first time to put the key of the product (don't even know which version). How can i skip it and move forward to the box where i'm having all the versions i want to install ?!

This is my auto so far, incomplete without other versions and my x64 versions because i don't know how to put it right:

http://pastebin.com/mSfP3VsX

Thanks in advance.