Notice: Update

Legolash2o

Hey how is everyone? Hope you're all OK and enjoying Win Toolkit.

v27 has been released with many bug fixes, but as you have probably noticed i have not been doing many requests, this is because i've been focusing on bug fixes. I want to have a bug free program before i start on requests so please keep reporting your bugs and at the same time i will check error logs. It's crucially important to have a stable program before i continue with requests.

If this makes you feel any better, i will be using Win Toolkit as my 'Final year project' for University so i have a good 3 years left on this tool, so please don't think I've stopped programming. I did plan on making v1.4.0 focus on removing components but that may have to be for 1.5.0 instead, i just wasn't expecting this many bugs.

Please don't let that stop you from making requests.

Anyway in this thread you can chat about anything, such as your favorite TV program, any projects your working on and feel free to ask me ANY question you want. Just don't post bugs and requests in here!