Hi im new to this forum.
Maybe i'm just to stupid but for me it does not work to load more than one installation file. When i load one installation file and then another, the entries from the first file disappear. I'm using the version 184.108.40.206.
Hopefully some can give me some advice. Thanks!
CATEGORY: Adobe Runtimes/AiOs
ABOUT: Adobe Flash Player v220.127.116.11 & v18.104.22.168beta (PPAPI+NPAPI Plugin & ActiveX) + Shockwave Player 22.214.171.124 + Adobe AIR v126.96.36.199 & v188.8.131.52beta Runtimes --> All-in-One RePack. [13.6.2016]
You can select which runtimes to install in the setup wizard. Shockwave player original msi installer repacked by me to slim it up (better compression, LZMA2). Removed Shockwave Player 10 compatibility files. NEW: Also added beta version AiO, containing latest beta versions of the runtimes. Updated on 13 June 2016.
Stable version: https://mega.nz/#!poRT2LxJ!KnikLatcxudi2HO3snwUhXbf6N5VRAG2IsuEdgVveqU
Beta version: https://mega.nz/#!15QxRRZJ!W2ROf4zgxhLi2rVtOzUdazdMGkKKxVQw-mu9hWINsFA
Architecture: x86 & x64
VirusTotal Scan Report: Will be uploading later, but I am sure it is 100% safe.
Info: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2014/2015, Microsoft Visual F# 2.0, Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 redistributable packages (with setup junk removed.) Also includes "extra" Visual Basic and C runtimes (see list bellow)
Same as above but excludes F# & J# runtimes
Info: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 redistributable packages (with setup junk removed.) Also includes "extra" Visual Basic and C runtimes (see list bellow)
Some tools and resources for (re)creating your own installer
Visual AIO SFX Maker v6 (installer repacker):http://adf.ly/1713566/visualsfxSilent "No GUI" SFX alternative v4:http://adf.ly/1713566/visualsfxngKB2538242 MST Windows Update fix v1.7:http://adf.ly/1713566/wufix5mstKB2538243 MST Windows Update fix v3:http://adf.ly/1713566/wufix8mstMsiTran.Exe -a <transform>.MST <installer>.MSI:http://adf.ly/1713566/msitranSlim down your vcredist 2005/2008 installers:http://adf.ly/1713566/msislim"Extra" Visual Basic/C runtimes installer sourceshttp://adf.ly/1713566/vbcsourceIf you cant find a hotfix try using the KB number w/ this URLhttp://support2.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=1234567 Hotfix list
name version/*-- Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes -----------------------------------*/ comct232.ocx 184.108.40.206comct332.ocx 220.127.116.1139comctl32.ocx 18.104.22.168comdlg32.ocx 22.214.171.124dblist32.ocx 126.96.36.199mci32.ocx 188.8.131.52mscomct2.ocx 184.108.40.206mscomctl.ocx 220.127.116.11mscomm32.ocx 18.104.22.168msdatgrd.ocx 22.214.171.124msdatlst.ocx 126.96.36.199msflxgrd.ocx 188.8.131.52mshflxgd.ocx 184.108.40.206msinet.ocx 220.127.116.11msmask32.ocx 18.104.22.168msstdfmt.dll 22.214.171.124msstkprp.dll 126.96.36.199mswinsck.ocx 188.8.131.52 picclp32.ocx 184.108.40.206richtx32.ocx 220.127.116.11sysinfo.ocx 18.104.22.168tabctl32.ocx 22.214.171.124vb40032.dll 126.96.36.199/*-- Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes (16bit) ----------------------------*/vb40016.dll 188.8.131.52vbrun100.dll <none>vbrun200.dll 184.108.40.206vbrun300.dll 220.127.116.11/*-- Microsoft Visual Basic Virtual Machine -----------------------------*/msvbvm50.dll 18.104.22.168/*-- Microsoft Visual C Runtimes ----------------------------------------*/atl70.dll 7.0.9975.0atl71.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc70.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70chs.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70cht.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70deu.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70enu.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70esp.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70fra.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70ita.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70jpn.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70kor.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc70u.dll 7.0.9975.0mfc71.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71chs.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71cht.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71deu.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71enu.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71esp.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71fra.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71ita.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71jpn.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71kor.dll 7.10.6119.0mfc71u.dll 7.10.6119.0msvci70.dll 7.0.9955.0msvcp70.dll 7.0.9466.0msvcp71.dll 7.10.6052.0msvcr70.dll 7.0.9981.0msvcr71.dll 7.10.7031.4msvcrt10.dll <none>
After I integrated things using the AIO integrator (wintoolkit v22.214.171.124), it asked me an unmount confirmation dialog. 'Save & rebuild' was disabled, so I clicked on 'Save'.And, after some time, it stopped responding!; i waited for about 20mins & still the same. So I decided to forcefully close it.
The wim was of win8.1 enterprise x64 (with update)
After that, the strange thing:
I opened WIM Manager, and I saw the same wim mounted, and was 10.xxGB. I just opened the mount location, and after 4-5mins, the mount disappeared, and there was only 2 folders: Windows>System32, and the system32 folder was empty. !!!
I again checked the wim manager, and the mounted wim was still present! The arc now showing was x86 7 image name corrupted, build 0.0.0.0. !!!
So, is my wim corrupted! Should I integrate again! All the logs & not responding screenshot is given as attachments. :confused02:
Not Responding Image: