-added Malayalam language option

-added Oriya language option

-added Romansh language option

-added Spanish(Chile) language option

-added Spanish(Mexico) language option

-added Tamil language option

-added Tamil(Sri Lanka) language option

Thanks. This one is working. Let's see.

sorry I have got error as on picture and nothing happened after that.

I enclosed logs and picture.

It's time to sleep.

post-7793-125824888154_thumb.jpg

From a command prompt type "cscript" without the quotes and tell me what version of Windows Script Host you are using.

By the way, Tete has SSE2 optimized Firefox too. I have it at the moment.

Thanks

tete always had SSE and SSE2. But for SSE2 I to download another dll to add to the fileset. Some time ago, he removed the link for the SSE2 dll and I thought that he removed SSE2 altogether. Thanks for the headsup and I will add it into the feature set.

Thanks for updated tool but, i create silent installer and i realize that all of my addons missing, only bookmarks is ok. Trying with same settings older vers, all ok, addons in firefox, trying new vers, addons missing. Whats wrong?

Attached zipped log:

There is a bug in the language selection process, i think that I have fixed it and I am testing it now. I will be posting an update shortly. This bug is evident only for non-english users. This may fix the problem that you are having. Because, all of your extensions appear to be included in the installer.

But, I will look closer at it after I finish testing.

Thanks

Update Posted

bugs fix(i hope)

v0.703 - 11-16-09

-added several locale id's used to determine language type

-renamed shortcuts

-added more errorchecking and validation

-added Tete's SSE2 Optimized Firefox Version

-added Pigfoot's P3 Beta Firefox Version

-added links and filenames to saved filed and can now run without downloading new links

-fixed bug with language selection that occurs only when changing language choice after updating links

-fixed links for plugins

-updated Adobe Shockwave to 11.5.2.602

-fixed bug where user selected language not being used

-fixed bug where extensions not being used

-updated OGA to 2.0.48.0

-updated QuickTime Alternative to 3.0.1

-updated Real Alternative to 2.0.1

-updated Foxit Reader to 2009.11.11

-added option for silent installer addon

Edited by Jonnyboy

Thanks Jonnyboy.

It works like a charm, at the moment. It is almost perfect. Almost, because I've got 2 icons on desktop. One - Mozilla Firefox, is not active, and second - Firefox is the right one. But it is detail.

This tool is much better and faster, than previous.

Congratulations.

Thanks for answer, but no way. Created silent installer Firefox 3.5.5. No addons after install. I then uninstall it but untick remove personal data and then install normal installer 3.5.5 from Mozilla site and voila, all addons is functional. Must be some bug in your creator :-) One more time, thanks.

logfile.zip

Thanks for answer, but no way. Created silent installer Firefox 3.5.5. No addons after install. I then uninstall it but untick remove personal data and then install normal installer 3.5.5 from Mozilla site and voila, all addons is functional. Must be some bug in your creator :-) One more time, thanks.

well in the log it seems that you are using 702

try using 703 it seems a bit stable now i hope jonney fix all the problems soon

Thanks Jonnyboy.

It works like a charm, at the moment. It is almost perfect. Almost, because I've got 2 icons on desktop. One - Mozilla Firefox, is not active, and second - Firefox is the right one. But it is detail.

This tool is much better and faster, than previous.

Congratulations.

Give me the exact name of the icon. When you use firefox.exe -SetDefaultBrowser, it automatically creates three shortcuts. I include a script to remove the icons. So, with the name you provide, I can delete it.

If you set the compression level to "1" it is extremely fast and only about 20% larger output file.

I could not see why the icon is the wong one, it does not occur with every install, just randomly. I will keep looking for it.

***EDIT***

In the beta versions, Mozilla changes the icon group listings. It was 0, 1, 32512. In beta's it is 1, 2, 32512. I will have to add some script to see this and react accordingly.

Also, if you desire the "Pinned Apps" shortcut, I need this:

"When you right click on a exe or file, on the context menu, there is a choice to pin to taskbar. I need to what what the exact string is to pin to the taskbar. On english systems it is "Pin to Taskbar". Note, the string must be exact or it will not work."

Thanks

post-5822-12583850645.jpg

Edited by Jonnyboy

well in the log it seems that you are using 702

try using 703 it seems a bit stable now i hope jonney fix all the problems soon

Correct and thanks.

Have you looked at the W7T addon that can be created? Is it in the proper format? Does it work?

Give me the exact name of the icon. When you use firefox.exe -SetDefaultBrowser, it automatically creates three shortcuts. I include a script to remove the icons. So, with the name you provide, I can delete it.

If you set the compression level to "1" it is extremely fast and only about 20% larger output file.

I could not see why the icon is the wong one, it does not occur with every install, just randomly. I will keep looking for it.

Also, if you desire the "Pinned Apps" shortcut, I need this:

"When you right click on a exe or file, on the context menu, there is a choice to pin to taskbar. I need to what what the exact string is to pin to the taskbar. On english systems it is "Pin to Taskbar". Note, the string must be exact or it will not work."

Thanks

post-5822-12583850645.jpg

Exact name of the icon is "Mozilla Firefox". I don't know it is in every install or randomly. I haven't time to check it out.

This icon is visible, but it doesn't exist, and disappeared when I restart system. Weird, isn't it? By the way I have Windows XP.

One more thing. When I press 'set proxy', I got an error:

20091116-115316.rar

post-7793-125838692597_thumb.jpg

Edited by grojan

Correct and thanks.

Have you looked at the W7T addon that can be created? Is it in the proper format? Does it work?

well i will have a look and tell you

first when i press

JonnyBoy defaults and choose W7T

it seems that it sets the Default Browser and Quick launch

so when you pick the W7T you should force it to uncheck this

and it says congratulation it's done

but i can't find the file any where

20091116-180704.rar

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS