[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

I have XP Pro and it's true - "View Hidden Files\Folders" in folder options is enabled.

When, I do disabled is the same. "Type mismatch" error.

I'll work on it today and figure it out.

As far as I can tell, the error only occurs when the key does not exist. I'll try to rewrite to look for the key first and create if necessary.

Edited by Jonnyboy

Hmm I have this in my regtweak file for Win7:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
"Hidden"=dword:00000001

Are you using it, the image you PM'd me, does not show the "Hidden" key.

Update Posted

Many changes. It is a work in progress.

v0.701 - 11-14-09

-added Assamese language option

-added Croatian language option

-added Persian language option

-added Vietnamese language option

-added option for W7T addon - needs testing

-added script to create registry key when not present - "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Hidden"

-removed popup during installation

-added option to change installer's compression level

-fixed profile creation

-fixed broken homepage links for all Firefox Versions

v0.70 - 11-12-09

-removed all translated localized files, because of significant changes

-removed Install extensions as Global, Gecko will remove this feature as of v1.9.2.0

-no longer using override.ini to disable the Migration Wizard, editing the application.ini directly

-upgraded tbind.exe to v2009.1.2.618

-removed tete's 3.0.0.x as it is no longer available

-removed "True" Addon option - I created the inf installer before I knew the possibilities of 7zsfx and vbscript

-changed silent installer from a modified inf installer to a 7-zip sfx silent installer to accomodate the use of original installer and a configuration file

-upgraded 7-zip to v4.65

-added multithreading to 7-zip operations

-updated KnownFolderID's to reflect changes made for Vista and Win7

-added the creation of compatibility.ini for disabling the compatibility wizard - does not work when going from x86 to x64 or vice versa

-added timestamping

-no longer using gsar, now using regular expressions in vbscript

-fixed pigfoot's links to get the current version, not the next to current version

-added files that are language specific

-added userChrome.js(user overrides) to files watched - included with preferences

-added userChrome.css(user overrides) to files watched - included with preferences

-added userContent.css(user overrides) to files watched - included with preferences

-added user.js(user overrides) to files watched - included with preferences

-added urlclassifier.sqlite(Phishing protection) to files watched - included with preferences

-added urlclassifier2.sqlite(Phishing protection) to files watched - included with preferences

-added urlclassifier3.sqlite(Phishing protection) to files watched - included with preferences

-added urlclassifierkey.txt(Phishing protection) to files watched - included with preferences

-added pluginreg.dat to files watched - included with plugins

-added permissions.sqlite(Permission database for cookies) to files watched - included with cookies

-added persdict.dat(personal disctionary) to files watched - included with preferences

-added cert_override.txt(certificate exceptions) to files watched - included in passwords

-added signons.txt to files watched

-added Proper Italian translation provided by nonno fabio

-fixed overwriting newer modules with older versions

-fixed overwriting newer componentes with older versions

-fixed overwriting the new defaults plugin with an older version

-fixed removing the extensions folder from the vanilla firefox installer

-fixed copies bookmarks.html if places.sqlite exists and deletes bookmarks.html from installer

-fixed copies compreg.dat(automatically regenerated as needed)

-fixed copies search.json(automatically regenerated as needed)

-fixed copies files that create -number files

-only copies the newest version of signons(signons.sqlite, signons3.txt, signons2.txt, signons.txt) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of keys(key3.db, kf.txt) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of cookies(cookies.sqlite, cookies.txt) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of permissions(permissions.sqlite, hostperm.1) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of forms history(formhistory.sqlite, formhistory.dat) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of downloads history(downloads.sqlite, downloads.rdf) available in the profile

-only copies the newest version of search history(search.sqlite, search.rdf) available in the profile

-only copies the history.dat if places.sqlite does not exist in the current profile and has been copied

Really appreciate this try... The silent Installer works great but...

I never managed to integrate the addon on windows XP installation... never worked for me. I always get no shortcut no firefox.... Can you help me?

This is my last session:

There was a problem with previous versions. I have removed the inf "True" addon. Use the currently posted version 0.701 and create a silent, then create an addon from that.

If the addon is still necessary for my addon maker to create, I will add that option in.

BTW, I don't know anything about nLite. Sorry

There was a problem with previous versions. I have removed the inf "True" addon. Use the currently posted version 0.701 and create a silent, then create an addon from that.

If the addon is still necessary for my addon maker to create, I will add that option in.

BTW, I don't know anything about nLite. Sorry

Thanks a lot I'll try that soon.

No logs

ok, your error is no problem, just say yes and continue. It is not the same as the others. It is just positioning the window on your screen.

you will get 2 errors. I don't know why it errors on some systems and not on others. But, again. It is no problem.

ok, your error is no problem, just say yes and continue. It is not the same as the others. It is just positioning the window on your screen.

you will get 2 errors. I don't know why it errors on some systems and not on others. But, again. It is no problem.

It is problem, whatever I'll do - yes or no - program doesn't start. I have the picture nr 3. That's all.

It is problem, whatever I'll do - yes or no - program doesn't start. I have the picture nr 3. That's all.

I'll post update without that positioning.

***EDIT***

I found another command that will do the same thing. Download this and overwrite the existing file.

Then, let me know if it works.

FirefoxAddonMaker.7z

Edited by Jonnyboy

Sorry, it isn't work. No popups. No screens. Generally nothing.

I hate to ask this, but, did you extract this hta and overwrite the hta that gets extraced when run run FirefoxAddonMakerv0.701.exe? This is just the hta, the bin folder is needed.

Hmm, lol you changed the layout, I want all my addons/extensions to be in what do I have to do with the following parts?

"Addon installation folder"

"Addon Profile path"

"Addon profile folder name"

2s0cl8y.png

Oh and why I cant click Create Installer?

Hmm, lol you changed the layout, I want all my addons/extensions to be in what do I have to do with the following parts?

"Addon installation folder"

"Addon Profile path"

"Addon profile folder name"

2s0cl8y.png

Oh and why I cant click Create Installer?

set the compression level - new option

"Addon installation folder" - Where do want to install to?

"Addon Profile path" - Optional Create a profile in a non-default location

"Addon profile folder name" - Create a profile with the name you choose.

Edited by Jonnyboy