[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

Before the 0.604 version, I chose my usual options and it allowed me to create the addon. In 0.604, my usual options leads the Create Installer key to be all grayed out. Can anyone help?

Before the 0.604 version, I chose my usual options and it allowed me to create the addon. In 0.604, my usual options leads the Create Installer key to be all grayed out. Can anyone help?

In v0.603, I made the script verify the version of the saved file against the version of the script. If it is not the same, it will not accept the saved info. Sorry.

If that is not the problem, PM me with a screenshot.

Edited by Jonnyboy

Hi JonnyBoy, don't know what's goin'on but when launching the exe from my desk, got only the Bin file and the JonnyboysTools.hta thing then wait ..... Then nothing's happening. Any idea? Also seems like very difficult to download the exe from the link you add. Thanks to let us know and all the best. :)

Hi JonnyBoy, don't know what's goin'on but when launching the exe from my desk, got only the Bin file and the JonnyboysTools.hta thing then wait ..... Then nothing's happening. Any idea? Also seems like very difficult to download the exe from the link you add. Thanks to let us know and all the best. :)

Check task manager for mshtml.exe and if is running, stop it. The script only allows one instance of mshtml.exe to be running. That file will usually stay open if the script crashes or is exits improperly.

If that is not the problem, try rebooting and run the script again.

Le me know if that helps.

Thanks

***EDIT***

mshta.exe not mshtml.exe

Edited by Jonnyboy

Ok Jonnyboy, thanks for that quick answer. I openned the task manager for mshtml.exe like you said but didn't find it. So now what I did was to click on "JonnyboysTools.hta" then had the windows to start creating the addon! Strange isn't it? Anyway, have to go to make few unattend XP tonight and thanks again for your kindness.

All the best,

the courageous cat

Edited by Courageous Cat Iz Dubravu

I think WGA plugin needs an update also, since it's not v1.9.40.0.

Yes, but when you go to get the plugin, it is still the previous version. At least it was, when I post the update. I will check again. You can verify by removing the wga or oga plugin and click on the link in Firefox Addon Maker, that will take you directly to the download pagefor wga and oga.

Thanks

Yes, but when you go to get the plugin, it is still the previous version. At least it was, when I post the update. I will check again. You can verify by removing the wga or oga plugin and click on the link in Firefox Addon Maker, that will take you directly to the download pagefor wga and oga.

Thanks

Oki, VM is running, will test it in some minutes. :) (if its possible to use WGA in Firefox :)).

2uf58bp.png

Validating is working fine tho. :)

But none of my extensions/addons/themes are being installed correctly??

Addons im using:

vy71jk.png

Themes im using:

2lo6a74.png

My Firefox looks like Chrome, because I got used to the layout of Chrome, so I made my Firefox exactly the same.

But in my VM its just basic Firefox look? No addons at all.

Logfile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wj2kze4mgme

Edited by Raoul

After looking at the log file, it appears that the ProfilePath only has 4 files in it

C:\Documents and Settings\Raoul\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Nstavc2y.Default\bookmarks.bak
C:\Documents and Settings\Raoul\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Nstavc2y.Default\bookmarks.html
C:\Documents and Settings\Raoul\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Nstavc2y.Default\localstore.rdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Raoul\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\Nstavc2y.Default\prefs.js

Re-check that you have selected the proper profile and try it again.

Hmm I checked the profiles map, and I have 2 .default? <_<

Nstavc2y.Default

and

zfpl0uzz.default

In the last on are my extensions etc:

vqpil0.png

Nstavc2y.Default

k6er8.png

zfpl0uzz.default

eirzq0.png

I checked the bookmarks.html in Nstavc2y.Default, but that are not my bookmarks lol :P (is last edited @ 27/11/2007, and only 128KB.. weird).

And the other bookmarks.html is empty. :blink:

How can I check what Firefox is currently using? (I just deleted the Nstavc2y.Default, it was not in use by anything).

Oh I just updated the bookmarks.html manually (exported my bookmarks).

Edited by Raoul

It works perfectly now!

One thing, I selected Quick Launch, but it isnt created?

Remember, quick launch shortcuts are created for the user that user the installer. If you install during unattended, it is created under the Administrator account, not under any user that you created.

If this is not the case in your situation, PM me the log.

started to check out the Blazing Fast's SSE2 as for some reason Ayakawa's SSE2 wont run. the problem with Blazing Fast's is you got it labeled as firefox-.0.10.en-US.win32.installer-SSE2.exe instead of firefox-3.0.10.en-US.win32.installer-SSE2.exe so it can't download or build it normally.

Edited by slipk487