An upcoming upgrade of our forum software

NIM

Dear members and guests,

in the next several days we might upgrade our board to a new, completely redesigned, recoded and restyled version of our forum software.

During the upgrade we might encounter problems, so we kindly ask you to be patient until the upgrade is successfully finished.

We're also considering a new frontpage and the forum look, but in that case, we would hold the upgrade until the new skin would be finished.

Regards,

Nik

Actually, I like the last one in my previous post, it has blue colors and looks very professional to me.

This contest is for the skin that will be distributed with the next version of IPB 3.0.1.

Of course, we'll use our custom skin, but basically I would like to change the site look a bit.

Since I'll probably gonna buy a Joomla/Frontpage skin and will get forum skin a custom made. I'm thinking about this frontpage look, slightly changed with the forum in the same colors as the frontpage.

As Rick said, we're mostly used to this blue color.

Try to imagine the green or blue design above in the colors as in picture attached below.

post-1-1245868365_thumb.jpg

oh sorry for that..

I forgot that rule..

I have one confusion why ricktendo64 is in Group: Banned Members..

at first i thought he was banned but he is active and he is also mod.. Little bit confused here. I post this here cuz i did no want to start new topic.

Guest snakecracker
oh sorry for that..

I forgot that rule..

I have one confusion why ricktendo64 is in Group: Banned Members..

at first i thought he was banned but he is active and he is also mod.. Little bit confused here. I post this here cuz i did no want to start new topic.

He changed his custom title.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear members and guests,

in the next several days we might upgrade our board to a new, completely redesigned, recoded and restyled version of our forum software.

During the upgrade we might encounter problems, so we kindly ask you to be patient until the upgrade is successfully finished.

We're also considering a new frontpage and the forum look, but in that case, we would hold the upgrade until the new skin would be finished.

Regards,

Nik

Just curious abt the date for new version of Forum, Can't wait too long, I keep Guessing to what it will look like.

Patience my friend, patience. There was a bug in version 3.0.0 which caused CPU to sweat, even on smaller web sites, which means that we would certainly had problems.

We're waiting for the 3.0.1 release which should be available this week.