Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 ALPHA

Legolash2o

There appears to be a small cosmetic issue with your "tweaks" page. Scrolling on the page cause some of the previously drawn text to not show up. I do not think it affects functionality, however I thought you should know, Legolash2o.

Mine looks fine. Maybe it's your font size?

2kCaY.png

Btw, on the service tab, the dropdown menu appears in all columns, not sure if it's a feature or a bug.

GOs7X.png

Edited by pppx00

There appears to be a small cosmetic issue with your "tweaks" page. Scrolling on the page cause some of the previously drawn text to not show up. I do not think it affects functionality, however I thought you should know, Legolash2o.

I think i've added something that may help that smile.png

Mine looks fine. Maybe it's your font size?

Btw, on the service tab, the dropdown menu appears in all columns, not sure if it's a feature or a bug.

Fixed this issue also.

Well ... I am seem to be still having the "lock up" problems. I left W7T running for nearly 24 hours to see if it would finish. As I am writing this, you can guess that it did not. I am using version 41a. Below is that was happening at the time. I also have included my settings files. W7T does not seem to be locked up, but it also does not seem to be able to cancel the process happening.

I can't seem to reproduce this, just to ask why do you do everything in 2 tasks? why not integrate updates at the same time as the other stuff?

Edited by Legolash2o

v45 released.

*FIX 1: Running AIO Multiple times causes strange "Integrated" tab behaviour

*FIX 2: 'Prompt Updates' shows all updates.

*FIX 3: MSU files did not show support link

*FIX 4: AIO ProgressBar issue when selecting tweaks.

1. A cross threading issue caused really strange problems when running AIO Tool multiple times, the issue caused the "Integrated" tab to show up strange. The cross threading issue can cause hangs as well. I lots of items in every list for the AIO Tool (i've included my last session) and when it finished i pressed Start again. I did this 6 times in a row with no hangs.

2. After integrated updates with the Prompt Updates option, W7T only showed hot-fixes but it now shows pretty much everything, apart from the stuff in Components Removal

3. Minor bug really, when adding MSU files in Updates tab, they did not show the support link :(

4. When you selected tweaks, the progress bar did not increase.

P.S. When unmounting an image, the taskbar will be yellow if you have selected to save or red if you have chosen discard.

Edited by Legolash2o

v46.

*Driver integration now converts ".pd_" and " .bc_"

*W7T thought Windows6.1-KB917607-x86.cab, Windows6.1-KB969168-x86.cab and Windows6.1-KB974405-x86.cab where language packs and tried integrating them as if they where.

*Hopefully fixed a bug which cause either a crash or weird red cross in ISO Maker when rebuild was selected.

Edited by Legolash2o

I can't seem to reproduce this, just to ask why do you do everything in 2 tasks? why not integrate updates at the same time as the other stuff?

The main reason why I do this as of late is that W7T is slightly unstable. Since the updates take so long by themselves, I figure if I can get a good integration that has just the updates, I can be quicker on the second run with addons, tweaks, etc. (I make a backup after a successful run.)

Of course, I seem to have found another problem. Images included below. The first was the W7T main window. Plus the pop up error.

post-11322-0-70940400-1315017512_thumb.p

post-11322-0-79647600-1315017519.png

There is a new unmount screen. Basically you just click on the option you want. I may get rid of the colours on it though.

The main reason why I do this as of late is that W7T is slightly unstable. Since the updates take so long by themselves, I figure if I can get a good integration that has just the updates, I can be quicker on the second run with addons, tweaks, etc. (I make a backup after a successful run.)

Of course, I seem to have found another problem. Images included below. The first was the W7T main window. Plus the pop up error.

Just that one error integrating an update does not mean W7T is unstable, there is probably just a problem with that update itself. I'll test that update to see if it works for me...

EDIT: That update works fine for me.

Edited by Legolash2o

Just that one error integrating an update does not mean W7T is unstable, there is probably just a problem with that update itself. I'll test that update to see if it works for me...

EDIT: That update works fine for me.

Unstable was a poor choice in words. More specifically, the 2 runs is because I seem to keep getting errors/problems. The error that I specified in my last post was at the end of all of the updates (hence the first image). I do not know what that error means, but that error has likely caused the image I was preparing to be corrupted. If it has, I have to start the whole process over.

Yes I like helping to debug your program. No, I do not like the time it requires for preparing the images.

Edit: Unfortunately, that is what happened with the error. Corrupt install file. Error below.

post-11322-0-62292500-1315064921_thumb.p

Edited by crashfly

Unstable was a poor choice in words. More specifically, the 2 runs is because I seem to keep getting errors/problems. The error that I specified in my last post was at the end of all of the updates (hence the first image). I do not know what that error means, but that error has likely caused the image I was preparing to be corrupted. If it has, I have to start the whole process over.

Yes I like helping to debug your program. No, I do not like the time it requires for preparing the images.

Edit: Unfortunately, that is what happened with the error. Corrupt install file. Error below.

I think this error is not because of W7T.

Your operating system can be unstable. Another alternative is: if you deleted too many components or if you integrated a problematic driver, you can get this type of errors.

Edited by oguz

I think this error is not because of W7T.

Your operating system can be unstable. Another alternative is: if you deleted too many components or if you integrated a problematic driver, you can get this type of errors.

Unstable in what way? I set my update integration to run and then I walk away. Other than background processes, there are nothing else running. When I come back some time later, I get that error message near the of the run. As you may have missed previously, I have two runs on my source. This one is *only* has updates on it, nothing else. Only the second run gets everything else and no updates.

When the integration of language packs. Everything seems to be fine. Language Pack does not seems to go right image file.

Windows setup does not have other languages ​​as standard.

Edited by TH-TECH

Few things I noticed:

- "Switch caplock and backspace keys" misses the s in Capslock.

- Adjust visual styles doesn't appear to work

- Couldn't install a language file, got the complaint it wasn't IE9

Post-scriptum: how concerned should we be with package integration order? (SOLOR Updates say we should integrate LDR placeholders first).

Edited by GieltjE

I've received lot's of error logs which i will start fixing when i get my new laptop.

Few things I noticed:

- "Switch caplock and backspace keys" misses the s in Capslock.

- Adjust visual styles doesn't appear to work

- Couldn't install a language file, got the complaint it wasn't IE9

Post-scriptum: how concerned should we be with package integration order? (SOLOR Updates say we should integrate LDR placeholders first).

I'll have a look at those once i get my laptop, what is the filename of that language file? If it ends in .EXE you have to use EXE to CAB tool first.

I've received lot's of error logs which i will start fixing when i get my new laptop.

I'll have a look at those once i get my laptop, what is the filename of that language file? If it ends in .EXE you have to use EXE to CAB tool first.

Then I forgot to run the cabtool first, my bad.

Shouldn't the unattented creator use the following list for target keys?: http://www.winkeyfin...ta-def-keys.php (by the way, still can't enter an empty administrator password)

Postscriptum: good luck with your hardware!

Edited by GieltjE

Hey,

a quickie question,

did you remove the "name" field for adding silent installers applications for some reason in particular?

vol6c2.jpg

Im still pushing W7T to find bugs around :P

Keep up the good work man!

PS: your new laptop that you order looks badass!

Cheers