1. stsaerox

stsaerox

• Similar Content

• By hkroiss
      Hi, since around 1.5 half years i am integrating Updates into our Windows Image at our Company. However i have noticed that even when all the latest Updates are integrated after installing the OS it shows a few ".NET Framework" Updates that couldn't be integrated (see Attachment). A year ago it were only around 10, now around 15. So its getting more and more, it hinders the usfulness of the Slipstreaming process a bit.
      Did anyone of you find a way to integrate this pesky ".NET" Updates into the Image?
      Thanks for the help.

• By f483755
      ...since the home server(?) at http://testing.wintoolkit.co.uk/ is down, or acting weird, quite often. And it again. And it appears that no one else mirrors your 0.56MB application anywhere, ever. Currently, all your links are broken, and I've been hunting all over the internet for the last three hours for a way to find it. In fact, this is a big enough issue that the fourth of four Google results for "2.0.5860.25216.7z" is a pretty damn convincing, and extremely nasty malware trap: http://solari.victus-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=84314 . I just spent the last 45 minutes wrestling control of my computer back from that beast. The only other v2.x one can find on the internet is at http://www.datafilehost.com/d/2b73ce8b, which was uploaded in another wincert.net thread a few months back when a similar thing was happening, but it is the older 2.0.5651.42757, which no longer runs due to a built-in expiration date.
      So, yeah. A mirror would be good; and in the mean time, anyone have a copy of 2.0.5860.25216.7z laying around?
      Thanks, your friend,
      Geoff (or, I guess, "f483755" today)
      Sunday 17th January 2011 2:18pm
    • By MorcCrafak
      Hello again :).
      I saw if i select All-in-One Disk Creator and i select any .wim file it shows me dialog with this:
      can someone help me? Thanks.
    • By Psy-Virus
      Hey there,
      I've just registered, because I haven't found an answer to the following question:

If I integrate updates to an install.wim. with WinToolkit, do I really have to do it for all images "separately" ?

Or can I only integrate them to the "Ultimate" image?

I mean, the files that are used by the setup from the install.wim are the same for every version (home, home prem, usw...) aren't they?

BTW: It's really an awesome tool!

THX
      &
      Greetings

Psy-Virus
    • By Kormann
      Hello guys,

Do you know if I import a registry file through Tweaks if this is going to be added to all users?

I'm building a Windows 7 SP1 Customized Image.

I know for sure if I do it manually through the WIM Reg editor that its possible.
      If this was possible through the Tweaks section at AIO Integrator, instead of doing my tweaks everytime through the WIM Reg Editor I would just need load my tweaks preset.

The code that I want to add:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00; Add Network Connections to Network context menu[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F02C1A0D-BE21-4350-88B0-7367FC96EF3C}\shell][HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F02C1A0D-BE21-4350-88B0-7367FC96EF3C}\shell\Network Connections]@="@%SystemRoot%\\system32\\netshell.dll,-1200"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F02C1A0D-BE21-4350-88B0-7367FC96EF3C}\shell\Network Connections\command]@="rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL ncpa.cpl,,0"Thanks in advance.