Win 7 / Office 2010: Monthly Download Days starting October 1 (experimental)

Jan Krohn

Hello, everyone - especially Jan Krohn!

First of all, thank you for this wonderful tool. It really works very well for what it is intended, and it is a very nice job indeed in using the API to access ISO and EXE files right from the origin.

I would just like to clarify if, based on your latest experience with MS Visio Pro 2010 TechG (PT-BR version), a download which is classified as "to be available shortly" should be good to go still on this week if I check it twice a day. Or has it gone for good?

Thanks in advance and regards from Brazil.

From the experience of the past months, I'd say that file should be reasonably easy to get in the next couple of days. But since the number of Visio licenses on the database is very limited, better try to request it more frequently than twice per day.

10 hours ago, GordonGekko said:

Do we have link to download win 7 pro english, or need to wait till beginning of Feb 2021? 

You can download the August 2018 refresh, or the Dell branded version. For the vanilla Win 7 SP1 version, you'll have to wait until February.

5 hours ago, duzitmatter said:

Does anybody have a copy of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010?

I have a retail product key, which I paid good money for, but no way to download the software anymore... Funny how we have to resort to this after forking out our hard earned money.

[link removed]

Edited by Jan Krohn

Sorry I had to remove the link. Since it is unclear whether that site provides their downloads with or without permission, linking to it can cause very unpleasant issues.
However, since the site does have the requested download indeed, let me help find the link through Google or similar means. It has something to do with the-eye, and is located in the EU.

Does anybody have a copy of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010?

I have a retail product key, which I paid good money for, but no way to download the software anymore... Funny how we have to resort to this after forking out our hard earned money.

I tried download Windows 7 Professional SP1 Slovak (Slovenčina) yesterday every hour, it says

Error
New downloads can be generated SHORTLY. In the mean time, you can select one of the downloads highlighted in green.

I tried download Windows 7 Professional SP1 Slovak (Slovenčina) today, 2 times and it says

Error
This file is currently unavailable, and can be provided again in a small capacity NEXT MONTH. For now, please select one of the downloads with a green check (✔️) if there are any.

I only wanted this specific version. Looks like Slovak version can't be downloaded anymore, or I'm just unlucky.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me or give me a link which gives information about the sizes of windows 7 iso files so I could verify that have completely downloaded the iso file or tell me how to verify that the download is complete.  I would like to download a windows 7 pro iso image. Are they still available?

Edited by Evan T

You can look into this database for all the info you need to compare. https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump.php

Usually Windows 7 images can be obtained only at 1st day of the month. Next will be 1st March if Microsoft don't decide to take them down till then.

Other thing you can try is to search the database for the hash of the image you need and Google it by hash. As long as the file you downloaded match the hash, you can be sure it's the file you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've tried to download Win 7 Pro x64 Hebrew. - The file was not available.

I've read some of the posts here and I'm slightly confused.

Should the requested ISO be available on March 1st or possibly earlier?

Thank you. I'd appreciate your help.

@Yaron The links are generated on a first-come first-served basis. I just checked the logs to find out when the Hebrew version usually unlocks, but sad to say, it hasn't managed to unlock for more than a year now.

Competition to grab Windows 7 in one of the rarely requested languages is quite high. The best chance to get your download really is to try as often as possible, starting March 1, until no more links can be generated (usually around the 3rd or 4th day of the month).

Also try the other Windows 7 editions (Home, Ultimate, COEM). You can easily convert the disc to Win 7 Pro.

Alternatively, if you don't mind the Dell branding, you can download a multi-lingual Dell disc. There is no restriction on those downloads, and they work on all PC brands.

@Jan Krohn,

Thank you for the effort and the detailed reply. Highly appreciated.

I'll follow your suggestion and try downloading on the first days of March.

I'm trying to install Win 7 on a 10th GEN Intel machine (using Windows 7 Image Updater). - So the Dell branding would probably not work.

Best regards.