[Slim] .NET Framework 4 Full x86/x64 (1-10-2016)

ricktendo

Hi Rick,

Just tried your .Net 4 package, that's a job well done. I have one request, if possible could you please use the 7z SFX module that supports all decompression methods?

I've combined your .Net 4 with the Spanish LP, and it would allow me to squeeze it a little bit more.

Cheers.

I am just curious--you seem knowledgeable about using the modules--so why don't you just repack it using the module you want?

(BTW, using the "All" module will mean losing the advanced dialog support.)

Hi Rick,

Just tried your .Net 4 package, that's a job well done. I have one request, if possible could you please use the 7z SFX module that supports all decompression methods?

I've combined your .Net 4 with the Spanish LP, and it would allow me to squeeze it a little bit more.

Cheers.

The 7zsd.sfx in dotNET4sfxNoGUI supports all

bb83b1a7e3.png

IDK where you could get a GUI sfx with lzma2 support

I am just curious--you seem knowledgeable about using the modules--so why don't you just repack it using the module you want?

(BTW, using the "All" module will mean losing the advanced dialog support.)

Yep, I was hoping to keep the GUI but reading Rick's reply here it seems that it isn't possible.

So I'll just repack it with the "all" module and skip the nice interface.

Cheers.

Rick tengo unas dudas con respecto a este pack, quiero hacerlo yo mismo integrando las actualizaciones,

1) Bajo tu instalador "dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup" o bajo el Slim de SoLoR?

2) Una vez descargado el archivo, bajo todas las actualizaciones de SoLoR (Donde consigo las "LP", no estan en la página)

3) ¿Integro al instalador que baje en el punto (1) las actualizaciones que baje en el punto (2) mediante msiexec /a " & <.msi> & " /p " & <.msp>?

4) Después de eso comprimo lo que quedo con 7zip?

5) y despues?

Muchas gracias rick, a lo mejor tendrias que poner esta explicacion en el post principal, para cualquier novato que venga y quiera hacer lo mismo. Otra cosa. Ya vi toda la pagina principal, pero no encuentro un link donde descargar las actualizaciones. Las tengo que bajar por separado? Gracias!

Dont know but somebody could make one out of the "Mixed" addon I updated that is by yumeyao http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121646#121646

Add the loose files to system32 (x86) or syswow64 (x64) and set the installer in \svcpack to install (the installer only has the x86 runtimes but I can cook up one with both if you want)

Correcto, depende de si instalas el x86/x64 y la velocidad de tu PC

Suba tu paquete te la reviso

Puedes agregar /fm1 para que aparezca el dialogo de "instalacion completa"

Estoy usando tu paquete, no se que version se instala, si es automatico, seria la x64, con respecto al PC tengo un phenom x4 con 4gb de ram.

Con el comando "/ain" lo intente instalar antes del primer incio de windows mediante $OEM$, tardo como 30 min o mas (siempre en maquina virtual) desp para probar lo instale comunmente y sin apretar SHIFT (ahi dice que si apretas el shift se instala solo una version que no recuerdo si es la extenden o client) y bueno no tardo mas de 15 min. Como mucho.

In .Net Framework 4.0 (Client + Extended packages) installed systems there were connection problems to the network in the first start or restart. It seems to me that the same problems still continue in this installers.

Anyone who has a suggestion to solve this problem? Why are there problems for connecting to the network? :g:

Edited by oguz

In .Net Framework 4.0 (Client + Extended packages) installed systems there were connection problems to the network in the first start or restart. It seems to me that the same problems still continue in this installers.

Anyone who has a suggestion to solve this problem? Why are there problems for connecting to the network? :g:

Thats what /ain switch is for

/ain - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed and 'ngen executequeueditems' is also run. (Fixes slow XP boot, may take considerably *longer*)

The only thing different the /ain switch does is it executes this (you can do a regular install and execute it manually afterwards)

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\ngen executequeueditems /nologo /silent
%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\ngen executequeueditems /nologo /silent

And you ask is there anything else you need to install, Id guess since you are from Turkey you would want ot install the Slim TR language pack (optional instructions on how to repack and dl link all on 1st post)

Rick una pregunta. De que manera tengo que instalar los ".msi" (netfx_core_x64.msi, por ejemplo)? Yo veo que en el "confi.txt" hay lineas como esta

x64:netfx_core_x64.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-x64.msp\" /qn"

Me entra la duda, ahi solo se instala "KB2468871-v2-x64.msp", o se instala todo + KB2468871-v2-x64.msp. Gracias!

Edited by Balbis

Instala los dos al mismo tiempo (ahorra tiempo)

netfx_core_x64.msi /update "<ruta_a_msp>\KB2468871-v2-x64.msp" /qn

Si quieres puedes insalarlo al final (despues de client y/o extended)

netfx_core_x64.msi /qn
netfx_extended_x64.msi /qn
KB2468871-v2-x64.msp /qn