IE11 integration fail in Windows 7 (32-Bit)

linkservis

WinToolkit ver. 1.7.0.14

Host/PC OS: Windows 10 (64-bit) v1909

OS that is being modified: Windows 7 (32-bit) Ultimate

I keep trying to integrate IE11 into this system but no luck, it bugs and shows the error like in attachment.

I tried doing same on x64 version of W7Ultimate and it goes with no problem, configuration and updates are same (only 64bit version)

TLError.png

8 hours ago, linkservis said:

Also, additional thing I have noticed is that RunOnce stops working during firs run, just like shown on picture below.

Again, only happens on x86 integration of Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1 version)

VirtualBox_Cavia Porcellus (W7-32)_17_03_2020_14_59_37.png

So it turns out that RunOnce error happens at both x86 and x64 versions, tho I do not use RunOnce so its a bit confusing. But IE11 slipstreams into X64 Win7 with no problems, but fails with X86. Also tried previous versions of Win Toolkit that I know worked, and they also fail. I presume its something to do with new Win10 v1909. I will try on virtual machine that has W7x64 and see how it goes. 

i guess there may be some bugs in W10x64U1909. I am aware of quick swap from 1903 and 1909 and not talking about that. I also have experience of upgrading from any build to any build in the past (we are evaluating this stuff in a lab all the time) and upgrading to 1909 takes the longest time I ever seen. I have been doing this from 2015 and hardware is almost the same. With HDD it takes 5-6 hours, with SDD it took 3 hours.