[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

Well, I have bad news. At about 8 this morning, the file that I have been working on for the past 5-6 days, became corrupted (when I moved my usb drive from one computer to another). The file is a total loss. I have backups, but they are 6 days old. I may have a newer backup at home, I will check it later.

I have been trying many pieces of software to recover a previous version. so far, no luck. If anyone could suggest an app that can restore/recover a previous version of a text file, I would greatly appreciate it. I have not found anything that can do it, yet.

Thanks

~Jonnyboy

***EDIT***

Oh well, I have a backup that is only 2 days old. Live and learn and start again.

Edited by Jonnyboy

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have internet at home. once again. I have been using my phone, tethered, and I was limited. I will post something tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks

Okay very nice! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Raoul

Update Posted

v0.608 - 09-12-09

-fixed issues with incorrect links and filenames

-removed editing of 2.0.0.x addons

-updated Flash plugin to v.10.0.32.18

-updated Shockwave plugin to v.11.5.1.601

-updated Quicktime plugin to v.7.64.17.73

-updated RealPlayer plugin to v.6.0.12.448

-updated Quicktime Alternative to v.2.9.2

-updated RealPlayer Alternative to v.2.0.0

Sorry for the delay. I have not had time to fully test. If there are problems, I am sure that you will let me know. I will try to fix ASAP.

Thanks

Update Posted

v0.608 - 09-12-09

-fixed issues with incorrect links and filenames

-removed editing of 2.0.0.x addons

-updated Flash plugin to v.10.0.32.18

-updated Shockwave plugin to v.11.5.1.601

-updated Quicktime plugin to v.7.64.17.73

-updated RealPlayer plugin to v.6.0.12.448

-updated Quicktime Alternative to v.2.9.2

-updated RealPlayer Alternative to v.2.0.0

Sorry for the delay. I have not had time to fully test. If there are problems, I am sure that you will let me know. I will try to fix ASAP.

Thanks

I found this error 3 times. This is the part where the app finishes downloading the files needed. The app stops there and doesn't finish the creation of the installer.

post-2138-125282656547_thumb.jpg

There is a problem with addons.

After install Fx generated, the addons cannot to be updates or removeds.

I tried with blazing firefox 3.5.2.

I created personalization in windows server2008 x64. And tried using in Win7 x64.

what the problem?

The reason is probably because the reg entries that I include are for x86 sAs a guess, I would say that it is because this tool does not officially support x64 systems. The reason that I have not added support is that x64 system default path for %ProgramFiles% is "C:\Program Files" and not "C:\Program Files (x86)". That being said, the paths in the reg entries used are probably pointing to the wrong path. But, I would need the log files to be certain.

I do plan on adding support for x64 systems in my next major release.

Edited by Jonnyboy

Hi there, I am using your tool for the first time and something is very confusing:

in the GUI, I can select what I want. Thats OK.

But in the upper left part it says "No Additional Software"

By this you mean everything I select in this part will NOT be included. Is that correct? Why is it like this? Why not check everything by default and simply call it "Additional Software".

The reason I am asking, I automatically got the Dutch (NL) translated GUI and I first thought the translation was incorrect because in the whole thing you must select what you DO want to have and suddenly in one part it was the other way around..

Hi there, I am using your tool for the first time and something is very confusing:

in the GUI, I can select what I want. Thats OK.

But in the upper left part it says "No Additional Software"

By this you mean everything I select in this part will NOT be included. Is that correct? Why is it like this? Why not check everything by default and simply call it "Additional Software".

The reason I am asking, I automatically got the Dutch (NL) translated GUI and I first thought the translation was incorrect because in the whole thing you must select what you DO want to have and suddenly in one part it was the other way around..

Glad to see ya. Hope it works for you.

In the "Plugins" section, it is divided into 2 sections. The first is plugins that operate solely by itself, "No Additional Software" Required. The second section needs you to install the software for the plugin to work, "Additional Software Required". It is this way because of space limitations. The tooltips you can see when you click the "?" tell you exactly what is needed for each plugin to work.

Just installed Win7 and I have been reading in the Win7 forum. It looks like I need to update my tool to create wa installers. Should be easy enough. That is, when I get some free time. So, look for it in the near future.

Nice! :thumbsup_anim:

• 3 weeks later...