Detailed Guide to Earning Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Credential with Practice Tests
Obtaining a certification from Amazon is essential for any individual whose wish is to specialize in groundbreaking IT technologies. With the growing popularity of cloud computing and AWS services, in particular, corporations require specialists who are skilled in designing leading cloud solutions. That is why a badge will be of great help when showing your expertise.
This post is on what to do when willing to earn the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional credential. It is a validation of a person’s technical skills to design distributed apps as well as systems upon the AWS. So, what experience is needed? What steps are necessary? And which preparation materials are the best for checking the level of readiness for the assessment?
Explore the Prerequisites and Exam Details
Aspirants for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional require specific skills and have to prove themselves through the SAP-C01 test. The exam has questions emerging as multiple choices. The completion period is 3 hours while the cost is $300. The scores range from 100-1000 with the required minimum being 750.
To access the skills every solutions architect needs, SAP-C01 focuses on the following domains: designing for organizational complexity, developing for new solutions, cost control, migration planning, and continuous improvement meant for existing solutions. Considering this, it’s highly valuable for one to have a relevant skillset and experience so as to find the test less challenging. These include:
- At least two years developing and deploying cloud-natured architectures on AWS
- Ability to assess requirements for cloud apps and recommend architectures for applications to be implemented, deployed, and provided on AWS
- Ability to offer the best guidance on architectural designs across assorted enterprise apps as well as projects
- Knowledge of a language for scripting
- Skills in working with Linux and Windows environments
- Knowledge of AWS APIs, AWS CLI, Billing Console for AWS, Cloud Formation templates for AWS, and the Management Console for AWS
- Explaining and applying the existing five pillars guiding the Well-Architected Framework for AWS
- Mapping business objectives to apps or architecture requirements
- Designing a hybrid infrastructure with key technologies for AWS such as AWS Direct Connect and VPN
- Architecting a continuous process for integration as well as deployment
Although the list might seem extensive, it’s not so difficult to gain all these skills and knowledge due to the equally vast array of training materials. These are vendor-provided learning paths, whitepapers, webinars, and practice tests.
Why Practice Tests Are Crucial?
SAP-C01 exam is best approached with full knowledge of what it is. So, just understanding the syllabus may not be enough. Once you master the topics, do several practice tests. They are of a similar standard to the actual assessment and will avail a taste of the exam environment. Training with them, you’ll see the exam structure, learn to manage the given time properly, and find out the approaches of going through the tasks. Moreover, there are many practice tests containing real questions from previous exams, so you’ll be able to study with actual content.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional badge from Amazon is critical for aspiring individuals who wish to utilize cloud technology in originating apps. The AWS affords you a comprehensive path to develop the required skills needed to work as a solutions architect. Study the topics outlined, ensure practice tests are your most preferred materials for prep, and you will pass the exam with ease. Get certified today, and meet the growing demand for AWS cloud technology specialists!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored article.