Jump to content

Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes


abbodi1406
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Pavel 2015=2017=2019. 2019 replaces 2017, just like 2017 replaced 2015.

You can see the version number is still 14.xx.xx.xxx.

When microsoft actually adds a new, standalone version of VC++(for example 2020 or 2021 or whatever), they'll probably change the version number to 20.xx.xxx or 21.xx.xxx or whatever. This number usually corresponds to the last 2 digits of the year when the version is released(at least that's MY understanding).

6 hours ago, Pavel said:

2 - Если интегрировать все версии, то в какой последовательности правильно ?

2 - If to integrate all versions, then in what sequence it is correct ?

Usually there's no sequence, but for OCD sake - first old SxS addon, then 2013d, then 2019.

Edited by shhnedo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, shhnedo said:

@Pavel 2015=2017=2019. 2019 replaces 2017, just like 2017 replaced 2015.

You can see the version number is still 14.xx.xx.xxx.

When microsoft actually adds a new, standalone version of VC++(for example 2020 or 2021 or whatever), they'll probably change the version number to 20.xx.xxx or 21.xx.xxx or whatever. This number usually corresponds to the last 2 digits of the year when the version is released(at least that's MY understanding).

Usually there's no sequence, but for OCD sake - first old SxS addon, then 2013d, then 2019.

Спасибо, значит всегда всё правильно делаю. Просто раньше автор делал аддон в виде одного файла, а сейчас в трёх вариантах. Ведь можно сложить всё вместе.

Thanks, means always correctly I do everything. Just earlier the author did an add-on in the form of one file, and now in three options. It is possible to put everything together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Не корректное отображение X X - xx в аддоне 2019.
В 2010 сдвинуть отображение названия влево в районе х (в обоих аддонах).

Not correct display X X - xx in an add-on 2019.
In 2010 to shift display of the name to the left in the area x (in both add-ons).

 

ab82700c4bba.jpg

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Исправил. И к вам просьба исправить. Это несложно. Спасибо.

Corrected. And to you a request to correct. It is simple. Thanks.

e6aea15a7b85.jpg

 

Edited by Pavel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, shhnedo said:

This number usually corresponds to the last 2 digits of the year when the version is released(at least that's MY understanding).

No, they simply skipped the version 13 (MS seems to be superstitious), so the real new version should be 15.

 

  • 2005 is v8
  • 2008 is v9
  • 2010 is v10
  • 2012 is v11
  • 2013 is v12
  • 2015/2017/2019 is v14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Здравствуйте. Вы обновили аддон? Тогда какие именно скачивать из всего набора?

Hello. Did you update an add-on? Then what to download from all set?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Either use the 3-addons per architecture:

vcredist_x64_2019_WinAll_14.22.27706.WA
vcredist_x64_2013d_WinAll.WA
vcredist_x64_SxS_Win7.WA

vcredist_x86_2019_WinAll_14.22.27706.WA
vcredist_x86_2013d_WinAll.WA
vcredist_x86_SxS_Win7.WA

-
or only use the AIO addon:
vcredist_x64_Win7_20190523.WA
vcredist_x86_Win7_20190523.WA
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, abbodi1406 said:

Either use the 3-addons per architecture:

vcredist_x64_2019_WinAll_14.22.27706.WA
vcredist_x64_2013d_WinAll.WA
vcredist_x64_SxS_Win7.WA

vcredist_x86_2019_WinAll_14.22.27706.WA
vcredist_x86_2013d_WinAll.WA
vcredist_x86_SxS_Win7.WA

-
or only use the AIO addon:
vcredist_x64_Win7_20190523.WA
vcredist_x86_Win7_20190523.WA
 

Нет, я спрашиваю только о обновлённых недавно.
No, I ask only about updated recently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Pavel said:

Thanks.

Не устанавливаются новые аддоны на обновления от simplix. Их Updatepack не видит в упор. Простите, но английский не знаю.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, prihozhanin said:

Не устанавливаются новые аддоны на обновления от simplix. Их Updatepack не видит в упор. Простите, но английский не знаю.

 

Тогда получается, что у Simplix они прописаны по названиям в его интеграторе. Так не делайте. Интегрируйте как положено через саму прогу WinToolkit все нужные вам аддоны, а только потом уже в подготовленную заготовку интегрируйте обновления. Или попробуйте переименовать в старые названия.

Edited by Pavel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Спасибо. Но какие файлы аддонов в этот раз скачивать? Вижу, что у Win7 тоже новая дата.

И почему так?

32-бит:
Version=4.19.523

64-бит:
Version=4.19.614

Edited by Pavel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...