Silent Installers 'shutdown.exe' error

blueman

Hi All,

I've been very excited playing around with Win Toolkit this week, and although I've hit a few brick walls and a few speed humps I've been streamlining my install image to become an ultimate tool.

My current problem is more of a nuisance than anything else, but I'd love to get it resolved to complete my 'full Windows 7 install' experience!

I've integrated all General, Security and Hotfix updates and integrated x64 and x86 images to have a complete A-I-O installer, the latest problem I've had though is that during the Win Toolkit Additional Installers section I am getting an error referring to 'shutdown.exe' (I will run it again and get the specific error and update this post when I do) during install of Shockwave which causes the system to initiate a restart and skip my remaining silent installers. I have never had to reboot after installing Shockwave before, the update before it was Java which may be causing the reboot perhaps?

I have attached a screenshot of my silent installers and their switches hoping I may just need to adjust a switch slightly to complete the rest of the installers as intended.

Any help is MUCH appreciated!

post-79547-0-29086600-1437816911_thumb.p