[AddOn] Windows Sidebar v6.0.6002.18005

ricktendo

Hi im new here, i just downloaded the sidebar and it works great, but i have a little problem, and is my weather gadget that doesnt update. Right now is showming the weather of yesterday and if i change the temperature to celsius it puts me the waether of last friday. My regional options are in us and english plz help me i appreciate.

Edited by Valmung

I just installed the sidebar with the latest update and it installed fully with no trouble at all im running windows xp pro custom that i got in the uk and all the patches work really well i can run IE 7 now couldent before so thanks rick and good job :thumbsup_anim:

I had the same update issue with the weather gadget. The modded wlsrvc.dll helped me and brought it back to life. I have even modded my weather to look for updates more often. As long as it updates don't worry. My town didnt update as accurate as the major city next to me. So now i use that one.

I can upload my modded weather gadget if anyone wants to try.

Hi everybody i am new in here.. I am from Poland and currenty i am using the Sidebar dated for august...i would like to install the newest version...i ve downloaded pack with the latest ADDON but when i try to run the .inf file it says that i havn`t got the KB940541 in my system installed... and there is my problem cos` there is no such version of this hotfix for Polish language PLK...so can anybody help me ?? what should i do?? my current version works well i`ve got ALKY and other mentioned before patches...but how to upgrade to the newest version... is there somewhere KB940541 compatible with my edition of windows (Windows XP PRO SP2 PLK) or maybe there is a way to run another language version in polish system...please help me some way... :-)))

Hi everybody i am new in here.. I am from Poland and currenty i am using the Sidebar dated for august...i would like to install the newest version...i ve downloaded pack with the latest ADDON but when i try to run the .inf file it says that i havn`t got the KB940541 in my system installed... and there is my problem cos` there is no such version of this hotfix for Polish language PLK...so can anybody help me ?? what should i do?? my current version works well i`ve got ALKY and other mentioned before patches...but how to upgrade to the newest version... is there somewhere KB940541 compatible with my edition of windows (Windows XP PRO SP2 PLK) or maybe there is a way to run another language version in polish system...please help me some way... :-)))
If you are not faint of heart you can edit Sidebar.inf to remove the Wireless Lan Check. Simply delete this line I mark in Red and it wont bug you no more:
[Alky.NLSDL.WLAN.Check]

49000=Alky.Prerequisite,22

49001=NLSDL.Prerequisite,22

49002=WLAN.Prerequisite,22 <- Remove this line

thank You @ricktendo64 that was the fastest answer in the whole World but what is more important it was good...THx a lot it runs fine right now... BIG UP MATE!!! i forgot to mention that sidebar project is really a kickass for me ;-))) with WB6 theme and VTP7 i`ve got almost exact mimic of Vista right now...see YA ;-))

I use Vista transformation pack 7 and Pack-Vista-inspirat 2-1.0 . Man i don't get it until 2 month ago it worked great, but a had to reinstall the OS and i didn't installed your sidebar and now... let's see if this helps i have win xp SP2 i got IE7 and WMP11 i don't have netframework 3 i have 2 because i can't install 3 that i got from keznews forum. What could be wrong ?

Edited by d3monh3art