[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

@tous,

MS vient de retirer KB3004394 des serveurs.

Upload des ULs du mois sans cette mise à jour. Tests OK en MV x86 et x64.

Le changelog est affiché sur mon post précédent.

Changements supplémentaires : correction de la traduction des catégories, nettoyage de la liste.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Hi rhahgleuhargh,

First point:

I have a very strange issue with WUD and the ULs 30-11-2014 and 09-12-2014 for both architecture:

I can NOT load the four lists at the same time,  the one overwrites the other!

I explain exactly (I hope):

I load for example both list for the 30-11-2014 and they appear in WUD;

after that I load both lists for the 09-12-2014 and they appear in WUD, but the the others from 30-11-2014 DISAPPEAR!

If I load "crosswise", i.e. x64 from 30-11-2014 and x86 from 09-12-2014 no problem; with older list (11-11-2014 and 18-11-2014) no isssues!

I unpacked all four lists and opened with Notepad++ to compare the contents I read at min 10 times the lists, but I did not find any error.

2nd point (not an error!) KB3006625:

have you read my post #317?

I've just finished an installation (real HW, x64) with all my not integratable KBs and again WU did NOT ask for this update!

If I install with only the update from the UL, WU asks for it.

Thiersee

Edit:

first point: MY FAULT 0045.gif 0062.gif !

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

@Thiersee,

Since the name of the ULs is the same (except for the date), it seems to be normal that the new one erases the older one. If you want to keep the old list, you have to rename it (ex. TEST-.ul), and place it in the WUD directory (extract .ulz file, don't double-clic on it). Have a look on my screen capture below.

For this month I only added the new urls and deleted the 2 supesesed KBs (IE 11 and Update section, have a look on my previous post for changelog).

For KB3006625 :

I always compare for my tests the results of KBs asked by WU in my real machines (7 ultimate x64 installed in march 2013 starting from mooms update pack, 7 x86 pro installed in march 2014 with my UL, and 7 x86 HP installed in may 2014 using UL) and in my VM created (7 pro x86 and x64) with the UL from the previous month. This KB was asked by WU in all machines. But it's normal because all my work is based on moom's one for a minimalist update list !

What are your "not integrable KBs" ? maybe the answer is here... if some additional KBs are installed KB3006625 could be useless. But if these additional KBs are not in the list, it's because they weren't asked by WU after a fresh installation.

post-40091-0-30055900-1418323592_thumb.p

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Since the name of the ULs is the same

Exactly this caused my mistake ;)...

For KB3006625 :

What are your "not integrable KBs" ? maybe the answer is here... if some additional KBs are installed KB3006625 could be useless. But if these additional KBs are not in the list, it's because they weren't asked by WU after a fresh installation.

for x64:

KB2533552

KB2603229

KB2685811

KB2685813

KB2506143

KB2809215

KB2809900

KB2823180

for x86:

KB2533552

KB2685811

KB2685813

KB2506143

KB2809900

KB2823180

After installing this updates WU does not ask for KB3006625.

Thiersee

OK,

It's not due to KB2533552, KB2603229, KB2685811, and KB2685813, because they are in the ULs (2 firsts are RunOnce updates, the others are updates for Kernel Mode driver, they are often present in deepclean logs but in fact are not deleted).

KB2506143 is Windows Management Framework 3.0

KB2809215 is a bugfix when Windows Management Framework is uninstalled

KB2809900 is a fix for help of Powershell 3.0

KB2823180 is an update for Windows Management Framework 3.0.

So, the same thematic ! Do you need them for your work ? What's the purpose of this feature ? These updates aren't asked by WU after a fresh installation, even in optional updates (as it's the case for most RDP 8.1 updates).

To my opinion, the features installed by these updates don't need to be fixed by KB3006625 (a domain controller freezes when an event subscriptionmanager list is long), that's why it's not asked when you previously installed the others.

Nouvelle mise à jour ici KB3024777 (Windows 7 x64) sortie ce soir. Aucune information spécifique disponible...(Désolé ! La page que vous recherchez a peut-être changé d'emplacement ou n'est plus disponible..)

Mise à jour pour Windows 7 pour ordinateurs à processeur x64 (KB3024777)
Pour continuer à utiliser Windows Update, vous devez installer cette mise à jour. Après cette installation, vous devrez éventuellement installer d’autres mises à jour importantes pour l’ordinateur.
Taille du téléchargement : 29 Ko
Vous devrez éventuellement redémarrer l’ordinateur pour que cette mise à jour soit appliquée.
Type de mise à jour : Important
Installez cette mise à jour pour résoudre des problèmes dans Windows. Pour consulter la liste complète des problèmes résolus par cette mise à jour, reportez-vous à l'article correspondant de la Base de connaissances Microsoft. Une fois cette installation terminée, vous serez peut-être amené à redémarrer l'ordinateur.

Plus d'informations :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3024777

@Mig60,

Cette mise à jour KB3024777 sert à se débarrasser de la problématique KB3004394 pour ceux qui ne l'avaient pas désinstallée.

Comme je n'ai pas mis KB3004394 dans la liste, pas d'intérêt à ajouter celle-ci.

Some of he link-descriptions on the site are wrong!

1st link NOT W7 x86 ------> Update for Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems (KB3024777)

2nd link NOT W7 x64 ------> Update for Windows 7 (KB3024777)

3rd link OK W7/Server 2008 R2 ------> Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB3024777)

Thiersee

Some of he link-descriptions on the site are wrong!

1st link NOT W7 x86 ------> Update for Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems (KB3024777)

2nd link NOT W7 x64 ------> Update for Windows 7 (KB3024777)

3rd link OK W7/Server 2008 R2 ------> Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB3024777)

Thiersee

MS seems to need some holidays !!! Really a good job these last months !

Nouvelle mise à jour ici KB3024777 (Windows 7 x64) sortie ce soir. Aucune information spécifique disponible...(Désolé ! La page que vous recherchez a peut-être changé d'emplacement ou n'est plus disponible..)

Pour ce que ça vaut (pas beaucoup dans ce sujet :()

La mise à jour KB3024777 est disponible auprès de Microsoft Update catalogue

https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=KB3024777

Traduit de l'anglais vers le français avec Google Translate

OK,

It's not due to KB2533552, KB2603229, KB2685811, and KB2685813, because they are in the ULs (2 firsts are RunOnce updates, the others are updates for Kernel Mode driver, they are often present in deepclean logs but in fact are not deleted).

KB2506143 is Windows Management Framework 3.0

KB2809215 is a bugfix when Windows Management Framework is uninstalled

KB2809900 is a fix for help of Powershell 3.0

KB2823180 is an update for Windows Management Framework 3.0.

So, the same thematic ! Do you need them for your work ? What's the purpose of this feature ? These updates aren't asked by WU after a fresh installation, even in optional updates (as it's the case for most RDP 8.1 updates).

To my opinion, the features installed by these updates don't need to be fixed by KB3006625 (a domain controller freezes when an event subscriptionmanager list is long), that's why it's not asked when you previously installed the others.

Hi rhahgleuhargh,

I give up with KB3006625, I put it again in the UL!

I installed now three times always with the same result:

1) Install with only UL-updates but without KB3006625, with IE11 and RDP; restart, WU-search, it asks obviously for KB3006625

2) One after the other (and for each every time restart and a new search!) all the KBs from WU and from my list I install with WPI (KBs and system-related programs): WU asks always for KB 3006625.

3) Install like point 1) and then my whole list with WPI: WU does NOT ask for KB3006625 anymore!

As I said, I give up, I can't find The reason: my be the sequence or a program, I don't know :( .

Thiersee

As I said, I give up, I can't find The reason: my be the sequence or a program, I don't know :( .

Thiersee

I have the same problem for Win 8.1 UL. I gave up since I don't know the order of the 5-6 problematic updates.

Did you perform a deep clean after install of all your additional KBs ? is KB3006625 deleted in .log ?

I have the same problem for Win 8.1 UL. I gave up since I don't know the order of the 5-6 problematic updates.

Did you perform a deep clean after install of all your additional KBs ? is KB3006625 deleted in .log ?

Yes, I did it and yes, kb3006625 has been uninstalled (superseded).

BTW, but nothing to do with this and with the ULs:

the MS "never ending story" continues: Silverlight-update (taken from server the day after patch-day) has been asked again (higher version) by WU......

Thiersee

Petit retour après avoir testé l’intégration de toute les mise a jours.

j'ai le SP1 proposé a l'update alors que c'est bien l'iso officiel que j'ai télécharger a partir des lien fourni sur le forum.

j'ai fermer la fenêtre de Windows Update , refais une recherche de mise a jours est ensuite la mise a jours a disparu, quelqu'un d'autre a déjà rencontré ce Probleme ? 

15hykgj.jpg

Petit retour après avoir testé l’intégration de toute les mise a jours.

j'ai le SP1 proposé a l'update alors que c'est bien l'iso officiel que j'ai télécharger a partir des lien fourni sur le forum.

j'ai fermer la fenêtre de Windows Update , refais une recherche de mise a jours est ensuite la mise a jours a disparu, quelqu'un d'autre a déjà rencontré ce Probleme ? 

Hello,

Oui, cela arrive de temps à autre. La dernière fois c'était en juin pour moi !

Normally WU asks for KB976932 SP1 with that size if KB2533552 has NOT been installed; after installing it disappears SP1 too.

Google Translate ;):

Normalement WU demande KB976932 SP1 avec cette taille si KB2533552 ne est PAS installé; après l'installation de SP1 il disparaît aussi.

Edited by Thiersee

ok donc normal j'avais pas ajouté les 2 Kb non intégrable :)

Y a t'il moyen de les lancer en runonce sans avoir la fenêtre de Wintoolkit je trouve que ça fais pas très propre , je prefferais voir le mode passive d'installation des KB

Edited by Bruno Dusautoy

ok donc normal j'avais pas ajouté les 2 Kb non intégrable :)

Y a t'il moyen de les lancer en runonce sans avoir la fenêtre de Wintoolkit je trouve que ça fais pas très propre , je prefferais voir le mode passive d'installation des KB

Effectivement, la version de Wintoolkit que j'avais testée en juin avait un bug avec l'installateur RunOnce, d'où la KB...

Sinon je ne sais pas si tu peux désactiver la fenêtre de Wintoolkit installer, mais tu peux toujours installer les mises à jour RunOnce avec d'autres programmes (WPI par ex, ou en SetupComplete.cmd).

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

après integration de toutes les mise a jours , l'image a énormément grossi, par default wintoolkit utilise t'il la compression maximum de DISM ?

si oui pourquoi l'image grossi t'elle autant, comme c'est une intégration normalement les fichiers son remplacer par les nouveau, mon iso final fais 4.2go , ça vas devenir limite pour gravé sur un DVDr ^^

comme c'est une intégration normalement les fichiers son remplacer par les nouveau

C'est là ou tu te trompe, les fichiers ne sont pas remplacés comme sous XP, car il reste possible de désinstaller une KB qui a été intégrée.

Pour ton problème de taille, passe sur une clé USB.

ok, je pensais a une vrais intégration comme sur XP effectivement, après oui c'est sois Clé USB ou DVDr double couche :)

il est impossible de faire une vrais intégration comme XP ? 

Hélas, non...

Et au rythme des mises à jour de mois en mois en l'absence de SP2, on dépassera bientôt les 200 mises à jour à intégrer, ce qui pèsera autant sur la taille de l'ISO. Pour ma part, j'ai abandonné les DVD au profit d'une clé USB, la plupart des machines actuelles les supportent à présent pour l'installation.