[14 janvier 2020] Update list GDR pour Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 (Fr-En-De-Es-It)

Je n'ai pas vérifié si KB3004375 était encore demandée sur les éditions Home, merci de me le signaler, auquel cas je la placerai dans la catégorie 2 comme en x86.

On my VM x64 HP (italian) has been uninstalled and not requested again by WU.

Thiersee

Hello,

I've just had a look on it.

KB3035583 needs to be integrated in RunOnce (it's now renamed zADD-Windows....msu so you can find it easily to integrate it in Silent installer section of Wintoolkit), and KB3065979 solves a bug induced by KB3045171.

I've edited ULs, will post them this evening.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

KB3035583 needs to be integrated in RunOnce (it's now renamed zADD-Windows....msu so you can find it easily to integrate it in Silent installer section of Wintoolkit),

In my adapted ULs I reintroduced the category "RunOnce" and moved the three KBs for W10 into it; I don't need (and don't want!) W10.

Yes I saw it.

I prefer to wait for the next update of Wintoolkit, that puts them automatically in the correct section, because the numbers of categories in ULs begins to be too much important, and it's difficult to use for the new users of WUD.

EDIT : ULs mises à jour réuploadées avec la nouvelle mise à jour.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

@Alpha_95,

je ne sais pas du tout, je pense que tu auras toujours le choix de migrer ou non. Si tu réserves, je pense que oui, puisque ton numéro sera réservé pour ta configuration. Attention certaines rumeurs prétendent que la migration vers 10 ne sera gratuite que pour un an...

Sur ma config les mises à jour pour migrer vers Windows 10 ont été installées, mais je n'ai aucune envie de changer de système (pas de Media center, certains pilotes et programmes incompatibles). Au pire tu peux virer les 4 mises à jour incriminées pour être tranquille, ce que je pense faire chez moi.

Oui, les mises à jour sont assez difficiles à maintenir, entre celles qui foirent, celles qui ne sont pas nécessaires sur telle ou telle config, mais je suis bien aidé par les différents retours ! Le secret est de le faire au fur et à mesure, sinon on est vite largué. J'aurais quand même préféré un SP2 pour Windows 7 !

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Le Media Center je l'utilise pour regadrer la TV et mes films dans ma chambre avec une télécommande, c'est très pratique.

Oui, ces mises à jour te seront redemandées si tu les désinstalles, mais tu peux les désactiver manuellement (clic à droite, "masquer cette mise à jour" une fois que tu les as sur WU). Malheureusement il n'y a pas de script à ce jour pour pouvoir le faire automatiquement...

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

Malheureusement il n'y a pas de script à ce jour pour pouvoir le faire automatiquement...

Si. (c'est du VBS).

Par contre ça ne fonctionne que sur un système installé et en ligne à priori.

Hello Thiersee,

I made a test on my last VM with these updates, only old KB2952664 is cleaned. I'm not sure if KB2990214 and KB3022345 are superseeded.

After uninstalling these updates : only KB2990214 is asked.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

@tous,

Concernant les 3 mises à jour optionnelles restantes KB3048761 (bug lorsque de multiples fenêtres sont ouvertes en même temps), KB3050265 (mise à jour WU client qui corrige un bug sur les configurations à faible quantité de mémoire vive disponible et permet de faciliter la migration vers Windows 10), et KB3054476 (amélioration de performance pour les applications utilisant le pilote stream.sys).

Voulez-vous que je les ajoute dans les ULs (composants optionnels) ?

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

FWY & FWIW :)

Here's an opinion about KB3068708, from over at MSFN: ( The post is about Win8, but this KB applies to Win7 as well. )

KB3068708

• This update introduces the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service...
  • [snip]
  • This kind of update helps the overall application experience on Windows, by improving the current operating system for upgrade to the latest version of Windows.
  • [snip]
Given that I want to keep this system ... until I deem it time to "upgrade", and I'm not at all interested in having Microsoft collect telemetry from me to help THEM, it's pretty clear I will be hiding ... KB3068708.

Do with it what you will.

Cheers and Regards

@bphlpt,

I totally agree with these arguments. The pb is that if you don't hide immediatelly these Windows 10 related updates (some are optional but the others are important) at first reboot, they will beautomatically installed (that occured in my machine).

It seems that it's now needed to create a new category related to Windows 10 upgrade, and keep in the ULs the KBs superseeded by these updates so everybody will be happy. The difficulty will be to add a script to hide these updates after first reboot for those who don't want to upgrade, maybe with the VBS script of moom's post.

Edited by rhahgleuhargh

There is another "problem" regarding KB3068708: its now a prerequisite for IE11!

See the answer of abbodi to my question on MDL (posts #9998 & #9999).

This optional update is a prerequisite for IE 11 only if you install it and if you don't install KB3022345 (important update). If this one is present you can install IE 11.