[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

I use XP x64. Now your creator has problems with running some Send.com util from bin folder says its not 64bit compatible. Also "mode" is not recognized as internal or external command or file.

Some of the commands used are fairly old and thus probably not compatible with 64bit systems. I will try to find replacements programs. That is the best I can do. Sorry. :(

***EDIT*** I will look at re-writing this with vbscript. I think that I can accomplish everything within vbscript.

***EDIT*** I have removed send.com and am not using mode, for now.

Edited by Jonnyboy

could someone explain the difference in Ayakawa's SSE2, tete's SSE2 or pigfoot's builds? i looked on their sites and.. i guess they automatically assume whoever goes there already knows what they are about. how are they different from one another? or why should i choose one over another?

could someone explain the difference in Ayakawa's SSE2, tete's SSE2 or pigfoot's builds? i looked on their sites and.. i guess they automatically assume whoever goes there already knows what they are about. how are they different from one another? or why should i choose one over another?

Each of those sites have been creating "Community Edition" "Private Builds" for more than a year and are respected within the Firefox build community. Each of them have ideas of how to make Firefox faster. Generic Firefox is made to run on any machine with a dial-up connection. The optimized builds have optimized the source code for a specific machine. The builds that I link to in my script are optimized for the P3 or SSE2 architectures with a broadband connection. They have been included and are there for your choice. Ayakawa's is reputed to be the fastest "Community Edition" build available and my personal choice. But, that is just a matter of preference. Personally, I have not done any testing for speed and I am no expert. Although, I am learning what it is that they do. It is builders like these that contribute to the actual public releases by submitting bugs and even bugfixes, some have access to submit their code directly to the nightly builds for testing. There are many more builders that have publicy released their builds. I have not had the time to test them, as yet.

Edited by Jonnyboy

hi Jonnyboy,

do u mind checking on the servers in the exe, It seems there are some problems with this e.g Tete 2.14 or 15.

Thank you

done.

The new version of my script will get the newest links automatically, everytime. I will be ready soon. I'm testing it now.

Great stuff jonnyboy :thumbsup_anim: The GUI Interface makes it look more eaiser to use your program now. I have not tested your last 2 releases, but am sure the new one works better and with less bugs.

I will try your new version when i have time, and will leave feedback

Thank you

believe it or not, I just caught that typo a few minutes ago. But, their is a bug. I think it is with the runhiddenconsole.exe. Sometimes it is failing to call the program properly. I hope to have it figured out soon.

Anyone have the skills, time and willingness to create a set of icons. I would like to reshack the default icons in firefox.exe with custom icons made from the image in the first post. Any help is appreciated.