http://www.mirrorcre...n_ENU.cab_links

Hash MD5 E01932C732A3AFADE921606E7DFE0011

For running systems, copy the following text in Notepad

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1250]
"SystemDefaultEUDCFont"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1251]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1252]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1253]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1254]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1255]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1256]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1257]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|1258]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|874]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|932]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|936]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|949]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\RtlQueryRegistryConfig\TrustedTypesKeyList\USR|EUDC|950]

save it as .reg file and run.

Edited by nonno fabio

Version 5.3.0 (also checked 5.1.0) do something that conflicts with Diskeeper 15.0.958.0 installation after Windows XP has already installed. I tried also XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack for Windows XP Post-SP3 20111215 and it works fine and Diskeeper was installed without errors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I started using this update pack since the version before the most recent and nothing has gone wrong, but suddenly as I updated my sp3 home premium xp iso to the most recent pack (v.5.4.0) I am getting a "Erros creating process <C;\windows\rootsupd.exe /Q> Reason: The system cannot find the file specified. This is an Nlite build, but I have not removed anything I have only intergrated this update pack, I did add the most recent one ontop of the last one, was I supposed to remove the old pack before installing this one? Also, if I do not click the "ok" button and let it continue it gets to "installing startmenu items" then throws up an "cannot find 'flash.ocx" error, so I do not know if my iso is courrupted or what. I can take my known good cd that I burned my last updated one to and create an iso of that and try the intergration again, because this iso was recovered from an usb that crashed, so for all I know this iso might be courrupted, I just don't know where to go from here, I checked the md5 hash of the .7z file so the file I downloaded seems to match but the iso seems to be courrupted, if you can help in any way it is greatly appriaciated. In the mean time I will try to re download the update pack and create an iso image from my known good install cd.

Also, after I skip the second error, I get a "flash.ocx" is missing. Now, I did intergrate klite codecs, so I think I just need to start fresh with my backup and see what is going on also, it is giving me random wga messages when I the 30 day grace period is not up yet (testing in virtualbox, strictly for testing, so I don't use up my vlk)

Also, after I skip the second error, I get a "flash.ocx" is missing. Now, I did intergrate klite codecs, so I think I just need to start fresh with my backup and see what is going on also, it is giving me random wga messages when I the 30 day grace period is not up yet (testing in virtualbox, strictly for testing, so I don't use up my vlk)

read here please.-

Onepiece's XP Update Pack can be used along with Nite o RVM Integrator on a clean XP SP3 ENU source.

that and a serious error, because the file which you indicated, are copied during setup by txtsetup.sif, and impossible that the files are not copied to the destination

all windows xp sp3 official have this line in the [WinntDirectories]

[WinntDirectories]

ect ect ect

45 = Temp

[sourceDisksNames.x86]

ect ect

100 = %spcdname%,%spcdtagfilei%,,\i386,1

Update Pack adds this, there is not nothing there that is not OK

[sourceDisksFiles]

ect ect ect

rootsupd.exe= 100,,,,,,,45,0,0

in my opinion, there's nothing wrong, in update pack,

but there is one strange thing with your cd?, but I'm curious to know what happened there?

You can post here, the [WinntDirectories] & [sourceDisksNames.x86], which is inside your txtsetup.sif?

Edited by OnePiece

No, just checked for safety right now, no there is no cd windows xp that do not have inside this line 45 = Temp

in WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-x86-ENU.exe Hash MD5 BB25707C919DD835A9D9706B5725AF58, there are these, txtseup, sif, already checked all

ic\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 DF3ABCCBA26FCB4DDA04225F2B342C9F

ikc\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 DF3ABCCBA26FCB4DDA04225F2B342C9F

iknc\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 EAA69E7338D6308F7CC681FE64EF2AE5

iknp\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 3753BE094CF4D1D73A89F0C27A8C4DAF

ikp\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 6D0A1E65B0BFFC43487B7DB60E4D0817

inc\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 E5520397EFBE64F2C9D6EF2721A15694

inp\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 DD41A99323FD9EB04735365A74A9CF33

ip\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 6D0A1E65B0BFFC43487B7DB60E4D0817

istart\TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 8D377E4F881650B9B69E254B806601BF

example

en_windows_xp_professional_n_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_vl_x14_78118.iso = TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 DD41A99323FD9EB04735365A74A9CF33

en_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_vl_x14-73974.iso = TXTSETUP.sif - Hash MD5 6D0A1E65B0BFFC43487B7DB60E4D0817

Sorry again for my English

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

most recent pack (v.5.4.0) I am getting a "Erros creating process <C;\windows\rootsupd.exe /Q>

sorry, just saw that I had not noticed, this is not the command that launches update pack ?

OPMWXPUP.inf

[Rootsupd.Install]

; Used during install

10,Temp,rootsupd.exe,,,"/Q"

; Used during Cleanup

11,,cmd.exe,,,"/c DEL /Q /F %25%\Temp\rootsupd.exe"

there any reason that the command does not end with success, however, even if the command does not end with success, never goes out Windows to report an error (whatever happens), because the command is carried out under RegisterDlls, and completely in silent mod

This makes it clear that during your setup, a serious error happens, that after any operation, it does not end with success, certainly not from this Update Pack

you will have to try again, take a clean Windows XP SP3 CD, and use RVMi (with nLite and 1000% OK, but better to use RVMi, to remove any doubt) to integrate Update Pack

In my opinion, because in your cd an error so serious there, I suggest to integrate SP3 again http://support.microsoft.com/kb/900871 just so you can repair them all

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 3 weeks later...

thanks so so so much for sharing such a powrfull Update Pack but I had a question!:

I wonder if you possibelly tell me how I can remove "Desktop Search" from your update pack.

I'm so sorry :blush: for asking such a question but I really hate this application running in taskbar.

thanks so so so much for sharing such a powrfull Update Pack but I had a question!:

I wonder if you possibelly tell me how I can remove "Desktop Search" from your update pack.

I'm so sorry :blush: for asking such a question but I really hate this application running in taskbar.

first post ???

Alternatively, you can also disable their installation listing the one you don't like installed in a Winnt.sif file (see also here), under [components] section, with an "= off" by their side. Here's an example of a Winnt.sif [components] section disabling ALL the optional components of Onepiece's AIO Pack (don't remove netfx 2.0). List only those you want to disable.(updated 10-03-10):

[Components]

WinRM = off

PowerShell = off

PowerShellISE = off

MicrosoftUpdate = off

Silverlight = off

DirectX = off

MDX = off

MSXML4 = off

WDSearch = off ;;Windows Desktop Search

IMAPI2 = off

ICCDSCD = off

WgaNotify = off

WRMC = off

BitLockerToGo = off

BrowserChoice = off

netfx11 = off

netfx30 = off

netfx35 = off

netfx40 = off

Or, again, you can remove them from XP source after UpdatePack integration: simply run a new RVM-i integration session on your updated source and add one or more of the small RVM-only addons that you'll have previously extracted from this suite: (updated 2010-05-13):

OnePiece Remove AddOns Pack for Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack

tabdownload.png Updated (March 13-2010)

Hash MD5 124CC161821584EB0E55F73DBDD8A0BC

Filesize: 15.4 KB (15837 bytes)

NB *"REMOVE" addons are RVMIntegrator-only!! the entries.ini removal values are not supported by Nlite.

** Please note also that, due to a RVMi limitation, Removal Addons could break XP setup if integrated in the source at once in the same RVMi session: you must run your regular integration with Nlite or RVMi then, before making the .iso, one or more additional sessions of RVMi to finish off your source with the desired removal addon.

***OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Management_Framework_Core_AddOn.cab removes all single WinMFC components. So if you use it, you don't need to add:

OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellv2)_AddOn.cab

OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellISE)_AddOn.cab

OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(WinRM)_AddOn.cab

to your integration list

Let's recap! the right order is:

Run RVMi and integrate Update Pack - rerun RVMi and integrate first Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate second Removal addon - ... - rerun RVMi and integrate last Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate your preferred SW - make the .iso.

Ciao

Edited by OnePiece