Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v1.0.9 FINAL ENU
tabdownload.png Update (22 June 2017)
Hash MD5 7A2AC7C5DD72BB4BC0C18D677A8B8FB1
Filesize: 206.18 MB (216198876 bytes)

This XP post-SP3 All-in-One QFE/LDR Update Pack differs from RyanVM's/user_hidden's one as it includes by default more stuff like IE8, DX updates, all .NETs and WMP11 for an easier integration, along with official and nearly all request-only hotfixes (RyanVM's Update Pack is more selective with request-only hotfixes, which is fine): all in a few MBs and integrated in native "true" mode.

Onepiece's XP Update Pack can be used along with Nlite from v1.4.9.1 or RVM Integrator from v1.6.1 b2.1 on a clean (untouched) XP SP3 ENU source.

From v3.5.1 XP post-SP3 AIO UpdatePack can be integrated in a XP MCE 2005 SP3 source.
Please don't ask for inclusions or exclusions: if you like a different configuration use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePacks with your preferred addons and you'll get your own XP disc without the need to remove anything.
However if you don't like all the additional stuff included in OnePiece's XP Update Pack, you can easily uninstall some of them from Windows Components Wizard after windows setup.
Then you can use a Run window to totally delete the components from your live system, typing this command:
rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection OPMWXPUP.inf,%OptionalComponentsNAME%.CleanUp
Other supported switches are HIDE (removes the component from Windows Component Wizard list) and SHOW (shows the component in Windows Component Wizard list):

Image%20(358).png

Alternatively, you can also disable their installation listing the one you don't like to install (but not .net 2.0!) in a Winnt.sif file (see also here), under [components] section, with an "= off" by their side. For example, if you want to disable installation of Windows Desktop Search you will add this string:

[Components]...WDSearch = off...

All the Winnt.sif optional components codes are shown below. List only those you want to disable!

BitLockerToGo = BitLocker To Go ReaderBrowserChoice = Browser ChoiceDirectX       = DirectX Post-SP3 UpdateICCDSCD       = Windows Feature Pack for StorageIMAPI2        = Image Mastering APIMDX           = DirectX Managed CodeMSXML4        = MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2721691)MU            = Microsoft UpdateNETFX30       = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2NETFX35       = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1NETFX40       = Microsoft .NET Framework 4PowerShell    = Windows PowerShellPowerShellISE = Windows PowerShell ISESilverlight   = Microsoft SilverlightWDSearch      = Windows Desktop SearchWgaNotify     = Windows Genuine Advantage NotificationsWinRM         = Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)WRMC          = Windows Rights Management ClientXP_EOS        = Microsoft Windows XP End of Service Notification
  • Or, again, you can remove them from XP source after UpdatePack integration. Simply extract one or more of the small RVM-only addons from this suite and run a single new RVM-i integration session for every one of them on your updated source:

OnePiece Remove AddOn
    tabdownload.png Update (8 April 2014)
    Hash MD5 07C39C13FEC9099B603BC00C3B209234
    Filesize: 19.8 KB (20303 bytes)

NB *"REMOVE" addons are RVMIntegrator-only!! the entries.ini removal values are not supported by Nlite.
    ** Please note also that, due to a RVMi limitation, Removal Addons could break XP setup if integrated in the source at once in the same RVMi session: you must run your regular integration with Nlite or RVMi then, before making the .iso, one or more additional sessions of RVMi to finish off your source with the desired removal addon.
    ***OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Management_Framework_Core_AddOn.cab removes all single WinMFC components. So if you use it, you don't need to add:
    OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellv2)_AddOn.cab
    OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellISE)_AddOn.cab
    OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(WinRM)_AddOn.cab
    to your integration list

Let's recap! the right order is:
    Run RVMi and integrate Update Pack - rerun RVMi and integrate first Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate second Removal addon - ... - rerun RVMi and integrate last Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate your preferred SW - make the .iso.

Integration side effects (not UpdatePack bugs):
    • setuperr.log will point out harmless error messages about some IE files like imgutil.dll, inetcpl.cpl, inseng.dll, mshtml.dll, msrating.dll, pngfilt.dll, occache.dll, webcheck.dll (caused by the patched Syssetup.dll used for integration and then restored with the original one). If you don't tolerate it you can integrate in addition Onepiece Repair IE8 cosmetic problems addon which does nothing else than cleaning those false errors in your setuperr.log file. Please note that in some rare configurations the integration of this "repair" addon could cause issues, so we don't suggest to use it.

OnePiece Repair IE8 Cosmetic Problems AddOn
      tabdownload.png Updated (March 27-2009)
      Hash MD5 5C7AF8CA9F637C993F4AEEFFB63F39ED
      Filesize: 1.28 Kb

• There's an incompatibility of new msi installer official release KB981669 with a single app of Windows Live suite, Photogallery. Microsoft hasn't fixed it yet so if you need that specific app you must revert to very old KB967756 using this addon by 5eraph.
      If you don't want to loose the new version, there's also a temporary workaround for working systems that allows you to install Photogallery in an updated XP

What's inside Onepiece's XP Update Pack: Hotfixes List

What's new in latest release: Changelog

To update the included Adobe Flash Player ActiveX use Create OnePiece Adobe Flash Player True AddOn and integrate the resulting OnePiece_Adobe_Flash_Player_v%Version%_True_AddOn.cab after UpdatePack.
As an example this is v20.0.0.228 True AddOn just created with Create OnePiece Adobe Flash Player True AddOn

OnePiece Adobe Flash Player v26.0.0.131 True AddOn

Hash MD5 69F5516C9CCDF0DB62B11450925B7E5D
Filesize: 9.04 MB (9483969 bytes)

You can also extract both the UpdatePack and the OnePiece_Adobe_Flash_Player_v%Version%_True_AddOn.cab, delete entries_Flash.ini file, copy/move newer Adobe Flash Player AddOn files inside UpdatePack, overwriting the older one and then archive UpdatePack again.

How to update the DotNet True AddOn

Complete mirrors, including prerelease and legacy versions, are available here:
OneDrive_Logo.png drive_app_badge.png box-logo.png new_logo.png MEGA_Logo.png MC_Logo.png Copy_Logo.png Shared_Logo.png GETT_Logo.png

Localized XP Updatepack final releases (main languages):Onepiece International XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Packs FINAL
Made with DXUPAC! only DotNet LangPacks are not included (as they're useless) but if you want them too, integrate OnePiece_NetFxLangPack_SvcPack_AddOn_%Lang%.cab (download it from one of Onepiece's Files Repositories) after UpdatePack.

All credits are in entries.ini file: however many, many thanks especially to RyanVM, Nuhi, Siginet and Xable.

Edited by nonno fabio

whoa ... is that really how plenty the updates have been since SP3 (for XP Pro)? thank you! :)

btw, i just finished downloading the file: OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.9.0_ENU (73,371 kb)... tested the zip using 7zip 4.62 & showed there was no error ... used HashTab 2.1.1 (beeblebrox.org) and it showed a mismatch MD5: DCB059002ED17691716D51638F6A4F1E (CRC32: F38AAE0B & SHA-1: 678A6A29E837EC78A0EAD15292A50ECFB4004977) with what's posted above 0F6F25DD91E6F412569F88B83C3C73C4 ... your thoughts? thanks!

Edited by kiki burgh

hi after i integrated into my cd the language changed from english to italian?? what language is this? and did i do anything wrong?

was my mistake, giving them a Nonno the wrong link, and now all ok, link already in place.

Edited by OnePiece

whoa ... is that really how plenty the updates have been since SP3 (for XP Pro)? thank you! :)

btw, i just finished downloading the file: OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.9.0_ENU (73,371 kb)... tested the zip using 7zip 4.62 & showed there was no error ... used HashTab 2.1.1 (beeblebrox.org) and it showed a mismatch MD5: DCB059002ED17691716D51638F6A4F1E (CRC32: F38AAE0B & SHA-1: 678A6A29E837EC78A0EAD15292A50ECFB4004977) with what's posted above 0F6F25DD91E6F412569F88B83C3C73C4 ... your thoughts? thanks!

works for me fine.

likely you have downloaded a incomplete file.

or you can try this link, recompressed by me so the file size is reduced by several megabytes.

http://rapidshare.com/files/173515017/OneP...sedbyyumeyao.7z

71.5M(75,012,332 bytes)

MD5: beac9be9fa638d517921f7340b0f5bb8

Excuse link wrong , or gave them to Nonno the wrong link, thanks for reporting ;) ,

link already in place

Ciao.

great ... already downloading this ... thanks OnePiece! :thumbsup_anim:

DL done ... hash matches: MD5 - 0F6F25DD91E6F412569F88B83C3C73C4 (file size: 76.5 MB ~ 78,427 KB) ... tested zip and no error reported ... now will try to integrate in a new build ... thanks!

Edited by kiki burgh

Thanx onepiece,just installed it, working great for me and Bobers XP theme patcher has been integrated at the same time,they work perfectly!

but i have a question want be sured,does this packege already make some tweaks to XP resource?

i find some registry keys has been removed

Nonno may enter only place on Monday so the link here, and Nonno will come when everything's OK

OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v1.9.2 ENU

tabdownload.png Updated (December 20-2008)

Hash MD5 7B6119F908E4C15FCD94E6A77017F2D4

Filesize: 77.0 Mb

1.9.2 - Added: KB959439 (supersedes KB945015-v2), KB959465, KB960071-v2, KB960680-v2, KB960763

Edited by OnePiece

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello dude-uk, now and all ok, you can use the "Customizes Update Pack.exe", and you can also customize other things there, First post and already updated.

this feature is really good, is it possible to extend it to repack the files to a new Addon thereafter (don't know whether or not that is possible-but would be great)?

We believe we can do, just add in resources also 7za.exe, but I believe and better so, I believe, the better an manually after the Pack, I do not know if we we see with time perhaps we add already also the option.

Sorry for my English, if we need when it enters Nonno Fabio will inform you better

Edited by OnePiece

i tried your method.. but it just unpacks to a folder..

and i dont get the customize box come up at all to remove any features..

i tried this with both winrar and 7zip.. they just both unpack to a folder and thats all i get..

could you not do a separate addon pack without the desktop search please..

Edited by dude-uk