Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

your problem is not nlite I think, there is "Microsoft_Silverlight_v2.0.40115.0" in tha t OnePiece_Addon. I suggest you try to integrate this one separately, then re do the process with "DotNetFx_All_In_1_Addon_v2.4.7z

Kels_Runtimes_addon_v5.1.rar" also separately and then other Addons. This a personal experience I have made with some Addons.

Hope this can help somewhat.

I integrated as i said, first onepiece with kels runtimes and dotnetfx all in 1, and after i ran RVMi and integrated removal of wga, all works. Just i dont see net framework 1.1 installed, only 2,3, and 3.5 with service packs...

Windows Search doesn't seem to be working, still. I think the service is not being properly registered. It looks like everything is there but the program doesn't actually function.

In the past, before I realized that Windows Search was included in your pack, I also integrated Ricks pack for this and everything worked fine. I will try that again to make sure that still works.

I'm no expert at these things. But I think the Windows Search Service is not being registered as it is not present at all.

Just wanted to verify that if I install the Rick64 addon of Windows Search for RVM that everything works right. I'm not too worried as Windows Search is probably the least important part of you AIO pack, thus the fact I'm the only one who has mentioned it ;) I'm not surprised..... I don't really use it either.

I also do not like Search 4.0. I installed it once and took it right back out because I didn't like the way it worked and liked the original Windows Search much better.

I see reference here to a "customizer" but didn't see any links. Would be nice to be able to manually take things out of this addon that are not wanted rather than having to run a separate addon process to take something out. That's always going to be an issue with a big addon like this, some are not going to want everything that's in it.

Are there plans to include Net Framework 3.5 in this addon?

Edited by Mike89

Are there plans to include Net Framework 3.5 in this addon?

Unfortunately the only .net integrable in TrueMode inside the Update Pack is 1.x and noone else. Seems it isn't possible to run Ngen.exe before T13 (svcpack) stage of Windows setup and this is needed by 2.0 and newer

Ok sorry to bug but question...

Ive been peeking at onepiece's hr host.. so Ive downloaded some of those addons, can I use them

There's also some sidebar addons on there.. are those useable for rick's sidebar addon

Thnx, just asking

Hmm. I haven't been able to get at the ADrive.Com, it just says 'PublicFileBusy' all day. Also, the OnePieceCustomizer that worked so well now doesn't. I prefer t not have the WGA yet (it comes up, right off the bat, with the annoying bugs, I at least say let people have some time to put in their key) Was there a new customizer somewhere? Since I can't download the removal add-on, kind of stuck :(

hello wolfsoul, or written to Nonno Fabio them, or because they do not understand it or say exactly what you mean to tell me, and I'm waiting for a translation eficace most of your post in order to answer correctly,

apologize again for the delay of response there.

Ciao.

Stavo caricando programmi oggetto il vostro lavoro dall'ora-ospite che mi sono domandato se il vostro lavoro per il sidebar funzionasse per me ma they' il Re in italiano in modo da non fa le applicazioni inglesi non funzionerebbe per me comunque preoccupazioni

(Sorry I used babelfish..)

I have had problems with ie8(onepiece_ie8_winxpsp3_v1.0.1_addon_enu.7z), and I thought I would give this a try but still same story.

Instead of getting Favourites under X:\◙Documents and Settings\user, I get "@%windir%\System32\ieframe.dll.mui,-12385"

is there any explanation or any way to correct this please?

Thank you

OnePiece i want manually remove dotnet1 its possibility if you can help me

edit:and Microsoft_Update ,Disable_WGA,Silverlight

Edited by mona