Windows 7 Toolkit v1.3.0 ALPHA

Legolash2o

I've fixed 2 massive bugs today.

1. If you open any tool on the tools manager and then went back to the the tools manager itself, the old tools manager will be open but not visible, so for example if you went to Options > Close Options > Options > Close Options > Options > Close Options, etc.... this will result in many many Tool Managers running in the background invisible using up a lot of memory. This issue has been fixed.

2. Because of "1." if you did the trick 3 times your app will save settings, clean, check logs, etc... 3 times and cause it to go slow when you close W7T. This has been fixed.

Also when you return to the Tools Manager after using a Tool, W7T will free up memory which is no longer being used.

P.S. Component Removal seems to be fixed. EDIT: Confirmed fixed, i removed EVERYTHING except Windows Search and it let's me turn that feature on/off fine.

Edited by Legolash2o

Lego!

Do you have time to fix the problem to that boot screen login screen etc.

Could you send me a personal e-mail for more information about the Platinum level of sponsorship. We think about this.

Very good work lego! :g:

Latest version. New error !

I try Force unmount! Hole folder is missing now !!

What was you trying to do? Where was the image mounted?

Lego!

Do you have time to fix the problem to that boot screen login screen etc.

Could you send me a personal e-mail for more information about the Platinum level of sponsorship. We think about this.

Very good work lego! :g:

I have not been able to replicate the issue, however im testing your settings now, but won't find out the results till after i finish work. Click 'Subscriptions' at the top for more info about memberships.

EDIT: Setup background changed, Logon didnt and default background changed... Hmm must be something wrong with the logon background. I'll fix this when i can :)

Edited by Legolash2o

What was you trying to do? Where was the image mounted?

I have not been able to replicate the issue, however im testing your settings now, but won't find out the results till after i finish work. Click 'Subscriptions' at the top for more info about memberships.

EDIT: Setup background changed, Logon didnt and default background changed... Hmm must be something wrong with the logon background. I'll fix this when i can :)

Thank you Lego!

All tweakit does not work or is missing. For example, Run by Administrator!

I think that next week you get a bonus ... :owned:

I've fixed 2 massive bugs today.

Great! What version is that please? Seems your media fire account has the old version (if you don't want to upload every little change; that's fine, just say you haven't uploaded it yet please.

Minor Suggestion: link either your 1st post or your MediaFire account in your sig; prevents people from having to go back & forth ;)

Thank you Lego!

All tweakit does not work or is missing. For example, Run by Administrator!

I think that next week you get a bonus ... :owned:

What do you mean all of them???? I'll fix the run as admin thing.

Great! What version is that please? Seems your media fire account has the old version (if you don't want to upload every little change; that's fine, just say you haven't uploaded it yet please.

Minor Suggestion: link either your 1st post or your MediaFire account in your sig; prevents people from having to go back & forth ;)

Will do.

Awesome glad it's working!

P.S. I've move your context menu tweaks to the request forum :)

Very great job!

Today, I have integrated the x64 versions. More than 1,000 different types of drivers, about 600 wallpaper 914 gadgets, tweaks, IE9, etc.

Everything is working brilliantly. Now I'll try to make the x86 version and then make AIO imagen.

I am very pleased with the program, which is just the Alpha level !!!!!

Edited by TH-TECH

Hi,Legolash2o

Can you explain how to integrate IE9?

IE9 is an.exe file. W7 Toolkit sees .msu files, but it does not see IE9 with.exe files. Therefore, cannot add IE9 in update section?

Edited by oguz

Hi,Legolash2o

Can you explain how to integrate IE9?

IE9 is an.exe file. W7 Toolkit sees .msu files, but it does not see IE9 with.exe files. Therefore, cannot add IE9 in update section?

http://hotfix.chris1...t.Explorer.9.0/

I will also add this link to the 'Download' tab. EDIT: Done.

Very great job!

Today, I have integrated the x64 versions. More than 1,000 different types of drivers, about 600 wallpaper 914 gadgets, tweaks, IE9, etc.

Everything is working brilliantly. Now I'll try to make the x86 version and then make AIO imagen.

I am very pleased with the program, which is just the Alpha level !!!!!

Excellent, great to know.

Edited by Legolash2o

Lego!

IDEA and the questions:

I want to make a Windows version of the so-called 7Pro. version of the work, but I want the same package to the Ultimate version of the game.

If I put the Silent Installer in different programs, it understands that they are different versions.

Ie, different programs for different Windows versions.

Work version of Office 2010

Game version of the steam, etc.

Hopefully you understood what I meant.

Just integrate all the apps in both version, but just untick "Always Install", that way when Windows installs it will ask you what software you want to install. Always Install makes W7T install the app regardless of what your choose i.e. DirectX, 7zip, stuff like that.

Edited by Legolash2o

Well Legolash2o, I have been keeping an eye on your little "project" here since I first heard about it not too long after Windows 7 came out. I like what I see. It appears to do what it is supposed to.

However, I seem to have a problem with making an ISO using your program. I have version 1.0.2.40, and when I go to make an ISO, it does nothing. I selected a folder. I selected the output file. I even filled in the label. I hit the "Start" button, and nothing. I wanted you to be aware of this issue I am seeing.

Edit: On the bright side, I just downloaded the v1.3.0a version and it's ISO making appears to have worked. No worries. Its all good.

Edited by crashfly

Well Legolash2o, I have been keeping an eye on your little "project" here since I first heard about it not too long after Windows 7 came out. I like what I see. It appears to do what it is supposed to.

However, I seem to have a problem with making an ISO using your program. I have version 1.0.2.40, and when I go to make an ISO, it does nothing. I selected a folder. I selected the output file. I even filled in the label. I hit the "Start" button, and nothing. I wanted you to be aware of this issue I am seeing.

Edit: On the bright side, I just downloaded the v1.3.0a version and it's ISO making appears to have worked. No worries. Its all good.

I recommended use for iso, build, write etc. "IMGBURN" program. IMGBURN is a excellent solution and best program this job ;)

ImgBurn is like 2.68MB, the one w7t uses is only 122KB. I can't include ImgBurn with W7T.

*FIX: W7T did not always detect if another W7T is running

*FIX: Addons did not integrate if foreign character was in the filepath

*Tweak: Force Windows 7 Media Player to run 64 bit

*Tweak: Add 'Task Manager' to context menu

*Tweak: Add Program and Features in context menu

*Tweak: Improve USB Storage Devices Performance

*Tweak: Custom Explorer Bar 1

*AIO allows IE9.exe to be integrated

Edited by Legolash2o