1. Make sure to have Windows Update service enabled during install. (can disable it after install again).
2. For Windows 7, update KB4019990 is required to be installed before:
3. Install this Repack .NET 4.7.2 Slim - without the installer junk - installs directly without leaving behind installer files.
Alternative Mirror Download
The .NET Framework is a popular development platform for building apps for Windows, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Windows Server, and Windows Azure. The .NET Framework platform includes the C# and Visual Basic programming languages, the common language runtime, and an extensive class library. read more.
Info: The .NET package will be slipstreamed as pre-installed
OS: Windows 7 SP1
- The addon will conflict with some Windows Updates (.NET 3.5 Family), so leave the addon's integration to the last.
- Add main addon first before LangPack addon, to get ASP.NET service localization properly.
- To function properly, .NET 4.7.x require D3DCompiler_47.dll component, which is found in either the current "Monthly Quality Rollup" or "update KB4019990". It is recommended to integrate it first, or you can install it later.
Languages Codes Reference:
Hi, since around 1.5 half years i am integrating Updates into our Windows Image at our Company. However i have noticed that even when all the latest Updates are integrated after installing the OS it shows a few ".NET Framework" Updates that couldn't be integrated (see Attachment). A year ago it were only around 10, now around 15. So its getting more and more, it hinders the usfulness of the Slipstreaming process a bit.
Did anyone of you find a way to integrate this pesky ".NET" Updates into the Image?
Thanks for the help.