ricktendo

[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

Hi Rick,

I use your repack every time successfully, the last one too.
Yesterday (patch-day) an update for FW 4.6.1, KB3136000, has come and successfully installed by WU, but it will be "proposed" by WU again and again  :o !

Do you have any idea, why?
Could be possible that it's not compatible with your repack, but only with a "normal" installation?

Regards, Thiersee

l made new win7 dvd and entegrate all of the hotfix than try it on virtual box , 3136000 appeared ,ı install it and than there was no problem with it ,it installed succesfully and no appear again on the list

27 minutes ago, Luis_Lancho said:

I have the same problem, is there a fix???

27 minutes ago, Luis_Lancho said:

No, I don't think so, but you can hide the update.

Regards, Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

pls update  [Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB3136000)

38 minutes ago, amit26r said:

pls update  [Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB3136000)

Already reported on this page at least a half dozen times. ;)

See Here: http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/11127-microsoft-net-framework-461-for-windows-7/?do=findComment&comment=118645

If abbodi1406 reports this, you can be sure it is correct. :)

An observation regarding KB3136000 still showing in WU after install....

I hadn't had this problem.  Then I decided to redo my installer and used the Rollup KB3120241 as my base file and updated it with KB3127233 and KB3136000 which are the only two updates I had showing on WU after installing just KB3120241.  I then had KB3136000 showing up in WU.

I'm not sure what I used to make my original installer that did NOT have this problem so I took a guess after looking over my shoddy notes and tried the following:

Base file: NDP461-KB3102436-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe with KB3122661, KB3127233 and KB3136000 integrated.  KB3136000 does NOT show up in WU using this installer.

There is no longer a link to the latest release in this thread so I can't check, but IIRC it was using Rollup KB3120241.  If this is so, seems the rollup is causing this issue.  I only tested x86.

Edit:  Add KB3143693 to the list after April patch Tuesday.  So NDP461-KB3102436-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe with KB3122661, KB3127233, KB3136000 and Add KB3143693 integrated satisfy WU.

Edited by SHO_GuN

On 4/27/2016 at 9:20 PM, FranceBB said:

Any chance to backport .NET 4.6.1 to WIndows XP?

STILL TRING ! but failed

This is a dead project, I'm sure you all know this, maybe an update will come at the repack site soon one day.

I have April 4th slim version