ricktendo

[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

Hi

I downloaded the new 4.6.1 installer, added german Lp and installed it into a VM.

The Picture shows the result. Is it OK? :unsure:

post-28302-0-10170400-1449176149_thumb.p

Edited by wela

I hope rick will update 4.6.1 slim intl pack soon.

I think there are many of us awaiting and hoping but he has work to tend to and has been very busy as of late so I am sure in good time he will get around to things needing updated when it is convenient for him to do so. :type:

Edited by PJAmerica

4.6.1 English installer updated with HF Rollup KB3120241

With work and being sick have not had time to do LP's, maybe this weekend

You get better and rest up. We can wait. Happy Holidays/Christmas to you and thank you for all you do.

Did you add a no reboot solution yet?

Can we please get a definitive answer on this?

Yes, for unattended install switch only

Thiersee check the hash, should be

MD5: 33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336

Also was shocked to find Firefox warning about ricktendo.info, dunno why but could be the false positives caused byt the 7zsfx

Thiersee check the hash, should beMD5: 33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336Also was shocked to find Firefox warning about ricktendo.info, dunno why but could be the false positives caused byt the 7zsfx

Hash of Archiv downloaded with IE11: A6F22B89C846742D26B70AC4E6E3C5CA

Hash of unpacked installer: D03527A5A74CD1CED023DF71248C1034

With Chrome is the same.

Last time I downloaded was today at 18:55 (local time, Vienna, AT)...

I downloaded again now 20:00 local time), but the MD5-Checksum is still the same (and the error too!).

BTW, the MD5 you wrote in post #621 (33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336) is for the "normal" version not for the intl.

Edited by Thiersee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By abbodi1406
      Description:

The .NET Framework is a popular development platform for building apps for Windows, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Windows Server, and Windows Azure. The .NET Framework platform includes the C# and Visual Basic programming languages, the common language runtime, and an extensive class library. read more.

Info: The .NET package will be slipstreamed as pre-installed
      Notes:
      - The addon will conflict with some Windows Updates (.NET 3.5 Family), so leave the addon's integration to the last.
      - Add main addon first before LangPack addon, to get ASP.NET service localization properly.
      - To function properly, .NET 4.7.x require D3DCompiler_47.dll component, which is found in either the current "Monthly Quality Rollup" or "update KB4019990". It is recommended to integrate it first, or you can install it later.
      Windows6.1-KB4019990-x64.msu
      Windows6.1-KB4019990-x86.msu
      .NET 4.8:
      .NET 4.7.2:
      Languages Codes Reference:

• By hkroiss
      Hi, since around 1.5 half years i am integrating Updates into our Windows Image at our Company. However i have noticed that even when all the latest Updates are integrated after installing the OS it shows a few ".NET Framework" Updates that couldn't be integrated (see Attachment). A year ago it were only around 10, now around 15. So its getting more and more, it hinders the usfulness of the Slipstreaming process a bit.
      Did anyone of you find a way to integrate this pesky ".NET" Updates into the Image?
      Thanks for the help.

• By niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
      Adobe Shockwave Player v12.2.4.194 - Slim RePack [Installer]
      About RePack: Deleted Shockwave Player 10 files (that is required only is some old games/content) & improved/enhanced the compression (LZMA2). Reduced file size from 23.6 MB to 12.4 MB (11.2 MB Decreased). The installer source is Adobe's official distribution msi, so unlike the .exe installers, it DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY ADWARE/CRAPWARE/USELESS JUNK.

Optional Command-Line Switches: 

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!YkhyDZRL!5eJLeCyKIdHyBFr3uYIKauybxn5HyBwJ2u6t78hs3Vs
      File Name:  ShockwavePlayer_12.2.4_Full.RePack.exe
      File Name: 12.4 MB
      File Hashes: http://pastebin.com/vP41LLC7

Enjoy!

Cheers & Regards...