abbodi1406

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 7

You only need 4.5.2, 3.5.1 already a part of the OS and it contains 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5

.Net 4.5 contains .Net 4.0

It`s the same thing for windows xp integration? if i put only framework 4 it has framework 1,2,3,3,5? or i have to put them all?

Edited by symbios24

It`s the same thing for windows xp integration? if i put only framework 4 it has framework 1,2,3,3,5? or i have to put them all?

Yes same thing, framework 4 is separate from 3.5 and below

XP don't have any, so you need to put them all

[REQUEST] Can you make/adapt version intended to be used on Windows PE 3.1 something like WinPE-NetFX4.cab for Windows PE 4.0. Probably updates will not be necessary (of course will be great if they are included too).

This gonna be very useful for adding NETFX4+ apps on Windows Live systems, on projects like Win7PE Se and they created with AOMEI PE Builder.

Edited by MAXtoriX

I'm not really familiar to PE projects or used it before :D

a direct test failed as expected:

k09pKpv.png

i know that the correct way will be by creating .script or plugin like the one used for .NET 2/3 in Win7PE SE, but would require some skills and walking through

i'll see if i could

abbodi1406, I want you to ask something close to this matter.

Is there any possibilty for you to create:

- NET Framework 3.5 SP1 for Vista

- NET Framework 3.5 Standalone Installer for Windows TH/9 Beta (today or soon released)

Edited by MAXtoriX

Hello and thanx for a great addon!

Since I´m interested I ask. Is there a public "recipe" for creating this addon?

Edited by sweden8

Well, the detailed recipe is not easy to explain, but it depends mainly on any install monitor program to capture the changes in files and registry

for me i use Total Uninstall 6 Portable

and after that the captured registry keys will need some slight modifications to suite things up

Hi - downloaded your latest version Date: 2014/10/15.

Used it in an installation and strangely enough I got the following updates when checking the new install.

W764 in a virtualbox.

All 5 updates are .NET and October. Please give me an advice.

Added screenshot + wtk-inifile.

post-44475-0-19718700-1414002624_thumb.j

2014-10-22_18-28-PM.ini

.NET 3.5.1 updates has nothing to do with this addon, separate products

as for the other two KB2972107 and KB2979578, they are icluded in the hotfix rollup and should not be showing in WU

the ini file have the cause, you used older addon ;)

#AddonsD:\Test\Win7\WTK\AddOn\dotNetFx452_x64.Windows7.AddOn.Regular.20140920.WA

Hi after integtating this addon, WinToolkit creates a folder inside the root of installation media containing Windows6.1-KB2809215-x64.msu... is it possible to delete this folder?